Ban Report For Jamster
Ok well i got to my apartment and i saw two officers outside it and i managed to overhear one send a search warrant to the pres when nobody had been near our house when we went in it the reason was `suspicion of contraband` so i told them how did they know it was my door? they answered `pressed f2' so i got my search warrant they opened the door with a ram and then of course they found my contraband and then arrested me and then my rebel partner had a room in my house and he got a random search warrant from f2 and then he pmed me saying they just warranted me just like they did to you and then we both got arrested fail rp or what?!
Recommend you use the template if you want this approved.
The other officer would be me. Me and Jamster had been standing outside, we overheard the contraband noise so we decided to take a quick look up in the apartments. We went round all the other apartments and the last one was yours so we searched it.
Mustang said exactly what I was going to.

I don't know about the "press f2" bit, as I don't know that ever happened? But logs can confirm or disprove of this. As for the bit about your friend, he had a room in your apartment, so got fairly searched also.

Just so you can fill the template, which can be found here, My Steam name and ID areĀ Jamster | STEAM_0:1:50667486
Please fill out the required template and fill out sufficient evidence for future reports, thanks.
Denied
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator