What turned my day around.
(04-23-2015, 11:54 AM)Diggy Wrote: Turntable costed about $60
Well worth it IMO
As for records I'm only gonna be buying them
from thrift stores

To me that seems like a fair amount for a turntable, but obviously it's a lot more meaningful to you so I understand at the same time.

Pretty cool.
May I ask, what price tag do these vinyls hold that you have? I'd imagine they'd be worth quite a bit now..
Kind Regards,
Wood.
you'd be suprised mate, some are 20p some are £1000 it depends on the rarity and what it is

I mean i use old motown ones as coasters ffs xD
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Finally! You got a turntable!
I have a big collection of vinyls, about 20 LPs and a minimum of 1000 Singles (7")
I have them all at my old house that I rarely visit, and it would be too hard to bring it over to my new house.
I have a huuuge turntable from the 90s with big speakers for blasting out Iron Maiden Wink

Oh and Wood, some you can buy second hand like older ones from Vintage Shops for about 50p and if you want Newly Pressed LPs or tip top condition LPs then can be from £10 to £60 or so, and then if you're looking for rarer ones, they can sell for thousands!
(04-23-2015, 02:55 PM)Barkles Wrote: you'd be suprised mate, some are 20p some are £1000 it depends on the rarity and what it is

I mean i use old motown ones as coasters ffs xD

Ah, the day you helped that guy down the highstreet and he gave you those crappy vinyls. I still see him, with his duck hat xD