REDACTED BROADCAST
Intermission begins
Sequencing Activation Order #200
COMMENCE

IF YOU GET TO THIS STAGE PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THE THREAD. YOU'RE ONE OF THE FEW WHO HAVE MADE IT!

Hello there, if you're reading this you're one of the few who actually cared to read the broadcast. We're currently operating under alias's while we gather our troops. For the past year we've been running operations in another nation under another name. That name has been Ascension. During that time i've been able to muster forces far greater than another group before me. Numbers wasn't the objective; quality was. However, over time our ranks slowly grew with far greater solders I could have ever hoped for.

Below is some of the propaganda produced in order to lead our war effort and what has occurred. I have not been idol.

The reason I am reaching out now is plans are already in motion to re-take EvoCity to the power we once had. This process will take time, resources and man power. We're looking for those who are wanting more for this city to join our ranks. Within the up coming weeks/days we will re-open and upon that time we expect new faces and old faces to join us. Even though you might not know me personally I implor you to apply.

I've taken too long sending this and I must swap frequency.

[Image: &key=29e7538bbcd100714dd6c8dd621f57968b9...17844e8a11]

[Image: 03c8a07eaa020a9cfd80a1c0979819ce.png&key...89f18d0832]
[Image: 340318473420A3D77D71250307439CDBB97C42EC]

Spoiler :
[Image: WO9Yb7O.png&key=a7933190fbb68d05d271f638...3fa5595586]

Ascension | The Awakening

Hello there,
I would like to welcome everyone to the first of many gang posts of Ascension. It has taken long planning from my behalf to start this gang up with a lot of man hours gone into making this operate to be fully functional. I'd like to take this time to welcome everyone that is part of Ascension to the gang. Over the up coming weeks/months a lot of events will be occurring for those that are within Ascension so I hope you enjoy them as much as I am enjoying planning them. 
While I have the center stage I would like to say some words that I will state to all. We are Ascension, we are not here to fuck around. We are a formulated, highly acute form of operators from around the globe that are now under one name. I expect the best from all members within the gang and I will take nothing less. When you wear the banner of Ascension I expect you to wear it with pride. We don't fear no-one and no matter how great the threat is, we will take it head on. Let that be a warning to all. We will not let anyone step over us, we will fight to our last breath and may that be the end of us all but we'll make sure we take as many of you out with us.
If you have any inquiries regarding anything from where we acquire our ammo to an issue you have with a member feel free to contact me through my cell(PM me) and I will reply to you as soon as I have access to a computer. I take gang matters very seriously so if you do contact me through my cell I will read it and do my very best to reply to you. 
[Image: lcvuqJf.png&key=8c17d0768cd87eec07a2a9ab...1d7c1aecb5]
Operation Rising Sun | The Awakening, Altis
A few nights ago while I was slumbering in my bed I was awoken by multiple Ifrits driving past my place of residence. They were heading in the direction of Feres; no mans lands. Once I had taken into account what was occurring I jumped out of bed and got on the intercom to my other anarchists who were in the facilitating area. Not 10 minutes later guns shots where heard from the neighboring town of Feres. A group of radical soldiers took it upon themselves to 'cleanse' the world and they decided it was their duty to kill all civilians in site. This was something we couldn't let take. This group of solders went from house to house and killed anyone who was in sight, regardless of gender or race. In the early hours of the morning, Ascension embarked on a mission to exfiltrate civilians that had been stuck in Feres. I gathered as many anarchists as I had at the current time, some still in their bed clothes and set off in the direction of Feres. It was a tough fight but after a painful 3 hour skirmish we were able to secure the civilians in trucks and move them out of the war torn town. 
[Image: &key=f007179a1cf81d1364df0c5e7cf5ce43b07...999387e8e0]
[img=580x0]https://www.roleplay.co.uk/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/80340816059989322/61E9281735494FFBAD53204AB6E13C49D844BDFB/&key=f007179a1cf81d1364df0c5e7cf5ce43b0706502c5691c7aacf835999387e8e0[/img]
Operation Rising Sun | The Awakening, Altis
While many of our troops including myself where in bed at night a few of our operators where lurking in the shadows for prey to come out of darkness. One of our operatives formally known as 'Cobra' caught a big fish swimming in the pound. This fish was found out to be Gen. Blaze of the UMNC. This was an easy snag for our operatives to perform and as a result has lead to a bounty being on all our heads. We have had many threats from UMNC due to the nature of our attack and quite rightly so; nows it's time to show them who we're fucking with. To those UMNC reading this message; your days of walking back and forth in your lands in solace are numbered. 
[Image: 426eb04b209e121eaddc4eb9f0c2d513.thumb.p...10f5c4.png]

Ascension | Recruitment
Over the course of the week we have had over 15 applicants attempt to join our rank and from them 15 applicants we have had only 1 pass into our ranking. Joining Ascension is no easy task and shouldn't be considered something you can with ease. Due to the amount of applicants that want to join we have decided that we will make it application based. Below the roster on the gang page you will see an application form. Please take this application form away with you and fill it out with as much detail as possible. We take our applications seriously; if you cannot be bothered to spend time on it; we cannot be bothered to spend time on you. 
Once you have filled out the application please post it on the gang page or send it to me through my phone. Expect a reply within 72 hours of if you're successful or not.

Written by:
Commander
GHOSTK1LL3R
[Image: 265785768090021230217.png&key=6b12384e79...9eba30f4c8]

Spoiler :
Intermission begins

Ascension | Operation Desert Fire
It has been a week since you last heard from me.  During this time a new operation has been underway. Operation Desert Fire was set into motion at the beginning of this week with extreme prejudice. The goal of this operation was to infiltrate, expose and disrupt UMNC operations within the facilitating area of Altis. This operation was lead by myself, GHOSTK1LL3R along with my second in command Cobra. To make this operation as efficient as possible we would hit multiple sectors of UMNC lands. Multiple operations would occur at once to cause mass chaos among their ranks. Before I continue with this open broadcast, for those in UMNC, listen closely. Your time of being the alpha male is coming to an end. War is coming to your front door and it's coming soon.  We will hold no mercy upon you and anyone who sees you as an ally we will see as an enemy. Your tyranny will come to an end and silence will be brought to the land.
[Image: &key=334f8f3794d9b62e24c5e122e219e5e5e7f...5fa4032d4a]

Operation Desert Fire | Meet Geoff, Altis
While out on patrol near the border of UMNC one of our squads (Squad Crimson) noticed a convoy of 3 Qulin's leaving the checkpoint at UMNC lands. Our anarchists saw this as an excellent opportunity to welcome UMNC to the real word of Altis of which UMNC left behind. Squad Crimson set-up 2 clicks in front of this convoy with spike strips in a bowl formation crossing the main road the convoy was taking. We hid our Ifrit within the shrubbery to the side of the road and waited in silence. Got them. The first Qulin went straight into the spike strip on the main road disabling the tires. The two proceeding qulins then swerved left and right going into the other strategically placed spike strips. A total of 6 UMNC got out of said qulins and started to engage our closest anarchist to the site. A death match ensued with rounds piecing the surrounding countryside for the next 5 minutes and bodies lying on the floor. 7 UMNC had been taken to the floor with lethal force leaving one UMNC cowering in the shrubbery near the site of incident. We took this UMNC Corporal (If I recall correctly) away from the scene of incident being aware of the response time expected from units coming from the boarder to support this squad of UMNC taken down. We then proceed to take the UMNC Corporal to a local unused military tower. The next sequence of events that occurred to the Corporal resulted in a slow death and will be a warning to all that attempt to cross our path.

[Image: &key=632ef7ccf3ec656a42676830cf5feec4558...4f458db416]
[img=580x0]https://www.roleplay.co.uk/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/83718362836377206/53CEEE6414DE1BE169DFB703CDA9E2A687ECD742/&key=632ef7ccf3ec656a42676830cf5feec4558ae73df6ab5a3172d2634f458db416[/img]
Operation Desert Fire | Wake up Call, Altis
When one of our convoys of Ifrits was out patrolling Rebel Outpost #1 and #2 we came into contact with UMNC. The UMNC deployed multiple 50cals around the area. THey knew we were coming and we walked straight into an ambush. Backup was called from Ascension and another 2 Ifrits were deployed into action full of Anarchists to assist with the Ifrits down. Our original convoy had fled to a local city evacuated before the lands had been taken over by rebels. Our backup arrived swifty and started setting up on the hills behind the hills taken by UMNC. At once erupted a screech of  ammo being dispensed from multiple Ascension operatives in the facilitating area. All at once silence fell upon the land and the hills went into darkness. Our Ifrits patrolled the hills for survivors but none were found. A flawless victory with the exception of 2 anarchists who were silenced at the beginning of the fight. You will be remembered.
[Image: &key=eeed88660c82429f79c4267dc61ad1ea104...2efcb75a12]
[img=580x0]https://www.roleplay.co.uk/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/85970162646957352/CC68E9ACED82CAA2EDA95B915D8B333357D5CBA0/&key=eeed88660c82429f79c4267dc61ad1ea104f3336cd49ebe063347c2efcb75a12[/img]

Operation Desert Fire | Ahoy There, Altis
When in Athira a few of our off anarchists were off-duty in the local pub relaxing from an intense day of combat. While our off-duty anarchists were on their third round of beers a cocky guy comes up and starts insulting the anarchists at their table. Our anarchists have none of it and proceed to strip the man naked out the back and teach him a lesson he'll never forget. They find keys in his pocket to his company Hemmit he own's. They proceed to get him to ride in the back of the Hemmit while the anarchists drive until the early morning of the following day. The guy in the back of the Hemmit is still talking smack so our members thought it would be a great idea to make him wash his mouth out. We then start up the Hemmit in the direction of the water and bomb it straight into the water and submerge it into the depths below. Maybe that'll teach the cheeky sod.
[Image: &key=c1a2d583ed2c8871e746d8b93730894bbd1...4fb4275128]

Ascension | Roster Changed
Over the past week, management of Ascension have taken the decision to alter and implement another ranking to Ascension. A new ranking has been formed called Noviciate Anarchist. Noviciate Anarchist is a rank given to all new recruits to our ranks and those that are currently under training from our staff at Ascension. Once we deem you worthy, you will be promoted to the rank of Anarchist which is where all members who have proved themselves lie.
Application acknowledged | Grizzly Bear| Approved
Hello Grizzly Bear, we'd like to thank you for your application into Ascension and i'd like to personally welcome you to Ascension once again. I am sure you'll get along fine within Ascension and if you need anything feel free to contact me.
Application acknowledged | Benjamin | Approved
Hello Benjamin, we'd like to thank you for your application into Ascension and i'd like to personally welcome you to Ascension once again. I am sure you'll get along fine within Ascension and if you need anything feel free to contact me.

Other the past week we have had a few people promoted within the ranks. These members have shown themselves to necessary on the battlefield and loyal to the cause. We are always looking for born leaders within the gang and external to the gang. If you are interested in a position from internally show your leadership skills and if you're internal prove yourself among the ranks and you could see yourself also with a high rank within this gang.
Liam
has been promoted to Blooded, congratulations.

Lee
has been promoted to Iniquitous Anarchist, congratulations.

Zephy

Apex

Written by:
Commander
GHOSTK1LL3R

[/url]

Spoiler :

[b]Intermission begins
Sequencing Open Broadcast #2

COMMENCE

[/b]
Ascension | Operation Night Crawler
Hello all, it has been a while since I last spoke to you all of. The reason for this is I have been involved in some high importance operations and as a result have had to be in operational silence for the time being. I would like to welcome those that are listening into this open broadcast I hope you enjoy the recent news we have to bring. Before I continue I would like to say thank you to everyone who has stayed with us from the beginning and welcome those who are new to the Order. There is a lot to cover with this broadcast and would prefer not to keep this line open for too long as you might expect. Before I continue I would like to state to those within the Order that we are a long way from where I want us to be but in due time we will arrive at our destination.

Operation Night Crawler | Salute , Altis
In the early hours of the morning one of our night watchmen operative ** REDACTED** was on duty watching the UMNC border for signs of life. While on duty our fellow operative noticed a UMNC squad car pulling out of the checkpoint. Our operative took the decision to follow the squad car and peruse it in an unmarked SUV. 2 hours pasted and the sun was starting to protrude over the array of trees along the road. The squad car pulled over beside a house on the outskirts of Athira. Our operative pulled up behind the now empty squad car and took to foot making haste to the front door now swaying by it's hinges with the lock broke. Screaming could be heard from within the house on the second floor. Our operative decided enough of waiting as something had to be done. He stormed the building gun drawn to see 3 UMNC soldiers trouncing a now unrecognisable man on the floor. In that instance the UMNC soldiers turned pulling their guns towards our operative but where cut in half before they could even raise their weapons. In an instant operative ** REDACTED ** started using his medic skills to action and began helping the man who had been beaten close to death. After much trying the man was dead due to the amount of blood which had been caused by the UMNC soldiers. While sitting there in silence our solider noticed the images on the walls; the man was a off-duty police officer... The operative was on the point of executing the soldiers but decided a even worse fate for them. He informed the police of the situation and dragged their still conscious bodies into the back of his SUV and drove them to the hospital where he informed the police to be positioned. Our operative left the UMNC there for them to meet the fate of which they deserve...

[Image: &key=d5c18e778c05d720fbd3c778a3651a19a0a...e8a4228006]
[img=580x0]https://www.roleplay.co.uk/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/85971431419486036/B0FB264F937CC5B1E2E6534C035B1D05F478950A/&key=d5c18e778c05d720fbd3c778a3651a19a0a8cc06a22f2a4260abd4e8a4228006[/img]
Operation Night Crawler| Do I remember you?, Altis
While on patrol one of our operatives came under fire while on his way to our compound. In an instant our operative got out the quilin and started to return fire. After a mag had been emptied the UMNC solider was on the floor screaming in pain. Well that was easy... Our operative went over to where he had been firing at and found this fellow on the floor. Hmm, I am sure I recognise this man? Well, after executing him it was had to tell what he looked like anymore.
[img=580x0]https://www.roleplay.co.uk/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/85972059746746733/DD8D7AA92B5F7F81A4A74FBD9286F6D9E0B11957/&key=d854a1742bbaac7a04732e14e7c671ab8325b70f28c3258f95ec6b2a6e4869bc[/img][Image: &key=d854a1742bbaac7a04732e14e7c671ab832...2a6e4869bc][Image: lcvuqJf.png&key=8c17d0768cd87eec07a2a9ab...1d7c1aecb5]
Operation Night Crawler| Sing time, Altis
Yesterday an operation was set-out to assist some of the local gangs within the area who were in trouble. On our searches we found two officers ticketing a poor man who could barley afford a SUV not to mention the whopping 75k ticket which was presented to him. After overhearing the situation we decided to step in being the nice people we are and assist this man. Guns drawn we took the two officers to their into our helicopter and with haste starting taking them away from the man. The man said his thanks and left leaving us with two fine police officers. We took them to a remote island where we decided to see how much they liked being police man. After a few hours of talking to them we decided to see how much they wanted to live on this earth. One officer clearly didn't like living on this earth with the cheek he was saying which resulted in an.. Unfortunate ending for him.. However, the other officer took the mic and started signing to us. After a few songs we decided that we had heard enough and gave him a lift to the police department and let him on his way.

Ascension | Roster Changed
There has been a lot of changes to the roster of which is both a shame but equally a relief. We have had many applicants but due to the nature of the operations we perform we have had to deny many and only a few have been able to progress into the order. If you think you've got what it takes feel free to apply and it will be reviewed by myself personally along with those that stand at my side.
Application acknowledged | Ji Saldi | Approved
Hello Ji Saldi , we'd like to thank you for your application into Ascension and i'd like to personally welcome you to Ascension once again. I am sure you'll get along fine within Ascension and if you need anything feel free to contact me.
Application acknowledged | Goan | Approved
Hello Goan , we'd like to thank you for your application into Ascension and i'd like to personally welcome you to Ascension once again. I am sure you'll get along fine within Ascension and if you need anything feel free to contact me.
Application acknowledged | ReconDude| Approved
Hello ReconDude, we'd like to thank you for your application into Ascension and i'd like to personally welcome you to Ascension once again. I am sure you'll get along fine within Ascension and if you need anything feel free to contact me.
Application acknowledged | Jamm | Approved
Hello Jamm , we'd like to thank you for your application into Ascension and i'd like to personally welcome you to Ascension once again. I am sure you'll get along fine within Ascension and if you need anything feel free to contact me.
Application acknowledged | SONI| Approved
Hello SONI, we'd like to thank you for your application into Ascension and i'd like to personally welcome you to Ascension once again. I am sure you'll get along fine within Ascension and if you need anything feel free to contact me.
Application acknowledged | Jones the Gat Singa| Approved
Hello Jones the Gat Singa, we'd like to thank you for your application into Ascension and i'd like to personally welcome you to Ascension once again. I am sure you'll get along fine within Ascension and if you need anything feel free to contact me.
Application acknowledged | Killersky| Approved
Hello Killersky, we'd like to thank you for your application into Ascension and i'd like to personally welcome you to Ascension once again. I am sure you'll get along fine within Ascension and if you need anything feel free to contact me.
Application acknowledged | KirbyJ| Approved
Hello KirbyJ, we'd like to thank you for your application into Ascension and i'd like to personally welcome you to Ascension once again. I am sure you'll get along fine within Ascension and if you need anything feel free to contact me.
Application acknowledged | Ivyy| Approved
Hello Ivyy, we'd like to thank you for your application into Ascension and i'd like to personally welcome you to Ascension once again. I am sure you'll get along fine within Ascension and if you need anything feel free to contact me.
There has been many that have been excluded from the gang with no chance of re-joining along with those that have been kicked from the gang but with chance of appeal. I will not be naming and shaming these individuals however I am sure you know who you are.
Misc Photos

[Image: &key=acf3b9b5de09a2872a40b114aa393549931...3d828705e5]
[img=580x0]https://www.roleplay.co.uk/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/89348938933958005/23050E30CAF8133A38C8DBF53E9143A26449B292/&key=acf3b9b5de09a2872a40b114aa393549931695c65b89d98b3c112c3d828705e5[/img]
[Image: &key=885d487440749661f54be49e287b62fd4c7...ed845bfebe][Image: &key=e03e96ac98f44c744c2f3511ede4465cdd7...161e99663c][img=580x0]https://www.roleplay.co.uk/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/91600930950172768/FA32BA2F79AA5A7FE048CE469C705E2CF28110A9/&key=885d487440749661f54be49e287b62fd4c7b9add50dba32e5d79e3ed845bfebe[/img]
[img=580x0]https://www.roleplay.co.uk/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/91600296846263016/4299FC8813D9B51CA8C893A52B479D9C9535061B/&key=e03e96ac98f44c744c2f3511ede4465cdd7cbc7ec10bf50cba846b161e99663c[/img]

Written by:
Commander
GHOSTK1LL3R

[url=https://www.roleplay.co.uk/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/169287065150039167/128A949D31A629368120E80A8F337AFF025A54D2/&key=c1a2d583ed2c8871e746d8b93730894bbd109e1ef49b18037efff74fb4275128]

The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Self