Project New Weapons(Hephaestus)
I dont know what else you guys want, they have explained third person was never supposed to be like that, especially on a roleplay server where there is a gearing toward realism. Seeing around corners and floating crosshairs isnt very realistic.
I tried out the new weapons and grenades yesterday, and i think its awesome, but i feel like i got ripped off, all my weapons gone, and got a shitty price for 'em. And thats bullshit. Feel kinda cheated! Now it will take even longer before i can afford my lambo, becuase im gonna need to use alot of money for new weaponry Sad
(04-27-2015, 04:28 PM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote: If you guys dont like it, dont play. Simple, and if you still want to use your third person get a laser on your gun.

(lasers are 1st person only)
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Damn, I missed a lot whilst I was away.
While I agree with the third person change, I think we all got cheated as far as refunds for guns went, I had over a million in guns and only got 500k back.
(04-29-2015, 03:34 PM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote: While I agree with the third person change, I think we all got cheated as far as refunds for guns went, I had over a million in guns and only got 500k back.

I think it automatically calculated it, and it would've gone off retail price not merchant price. 500k worth of weapons is still quite a lot.
(04-29-2015, 04:16 PM)Roachy Wrote:
(04-29-2015, 03:34 PM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote: While I agree with the third person change, I think we all got cheated as far as refunds for guns went, I had over a million in guns and only got 500k back.

I think it automatically calculated it, and it would've gone off retail price not merchant price. 500k worth of weapons is still quite a lot.

Thats what I calculated off of, I used retail value, I had about 15 awps, 11 tranqs, 20 galils, and much more, that alone is worth more than the 500k I received. I had 10-20 of every rifle and 10-20 of every pistol aswell. also had 35 mp5s. I got nowhere near what I had in retail value.
(04-29-2015, 08:36 AM)Voluptious Wrote:
(04-27-2015, 04:28 PM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote: If you guys dont like it, dont play. Simple, and if you still want to use your third person get a laser on your gun.

Faustie is planning to make it visible in third person, and also for other players.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-29-2015, 09:07 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
(04-29-2015, 08:36 AM)Voluptious Wrote:

Faustie is planning to make it visible in third person, and also for other players.

Smile Fantastic 
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Nice sound for the new guns ! And how fracking awesome is it there is a Revolver available! Respeeect guys.

All the weapons looks great ! 
LOVE the concussion grenade, love how SRU uses Nexus Desk Secretary as test dummies..... Not easy to manage meetings in such conditions Cheese