[EVENT ON HOLD] Auction House
[Image: kas-239.jpg]
Hello fellow buyers/Sellers today I bring to the the Proposition of a controlled auction house, which will allow you to sell any unwanted cars/weapons to buyers via a bidding system.
For this to work I would need at least 5 sellers who would be prepared to sell some of their items for a possible higher price than a quick sale.
If you do wish to sell an item PM myself or post below with your item(s) you intend to sell, please do be aware that this auction, as it is the first of its kind, will strictly be limited to Cars and Weapons only and anyone selling items must have a proof of purchase.
Secondly if you are liking the idea of an auction but are confused about pricing and availability please look over these notes below.

Notes
- Pricing of your item will only increase from the starting price which shall be discussed prior to the auction so that you can discuss with me your preferable starting bid on the item you wish to sell.
- Weapons otherwise used for selling are strictly prohibited inside the auction house, and there should be ECPD officers present to maintain law and order within the house.
- Security of the items being sold will be of up most importance and each person offering an item for sale will have a secure lockbox with state of the art security protecting their items prior to the auction.
- If an item is not sold an advert will be announced with a fixed price or it shall be returned to the owner.
If any of your questions have not been answered by these notes please ask me via a PM or post it below.
This event will be held on TBD on the V2d Server so that the maximum occupancy of the auction house can be filled by the server slots.
If you seem interested in participating in this Event please post a response in the format below stating whether you will attend looking to Buy or Sell.

IC
Buyer/Seller:
Name:
Will you require a parking space?
OOC
Steam Name:
Can you attend the event?

Finally as expected, this is an event so there will be a need for a few members to act as event staff, as event staff you are permitted to bet on items however you are not permitted to sell items.
Positions available:
- Auction house Security [2x]
- Promoter [2x]
- Store keeper [1x] (Keeps watch of stock room)

IC
Name:
What position would you like to fill?
Are you interested in buying items?
OOC
Steam Name:
Can you attend the event?

Roster:
Auctioneer: Chris Walsh
Security: Gregory Zamperini
Security: Sam "Stitch" Stitcherman
Stock Keeper: Toby 'MJ' Thomas
Promoter:
Promoter:

Pictures of the auction house shall be posted shortly.
Thank you for your time I hope to see you at the auction,
Walsh.
EDIT: Due to lack of sellers, the event will continue and you will be able to approach the event host on the day to organize a sale.
IC

Name: Gregory Zamperini

What position would you like to fill? Security

Are you interested in buying items? Possibly

OOC

Steam Name: Shahmen
Can you attend the event? I believe so.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Been placed into the position thank you for volunteering.
Nice event, best of luck on the day.
IC
Name: Sam "Stitch" Stitcherman
Are you interested in buying items? Yes
OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Stitch
Can you attend the event? Most Likely depends on when
IC

Name: Toby 'MJ' Thomas

Are you interested in buying items? Maybe

OOC

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ

Can you attend the event? Sure
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Stitch as you were the first to apply for the job, you have been placed on the roster. Thank your for volunteering.
MJ might I suggest that you either go purely for the sale, or you could in fact register into the police force during the event.
Thanks Walsh.
IC
Buyer/Seller: Buyer
Name: Dimitri Alcardo
Will you require a parking space? Yes i will.
OOC
Steam Name: Innovative
Can you attend the event? Yes
IC

Name: Toby 'MJ' Thomas

What position would you like to fill? Stock keeper

Are you interested in buying items? Maybe

OOC

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ

Can you attend the event? Sure
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
MJ Thank you for volunteering as 'Stock Keeper' More information will be provided to you and the other volunteers closer to the event.
Innovative you have been allocated 1x Parking space.