[FL:RP]Tzimanious

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:34865831

Time in GMT:
Around 8:38pm

Server:
V2D

Summary:
He ran my friend over, he cdm'ed him, he was not asleep or with nitrazepalm, as you can see on the logs.

Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=408641228
Accused user has some time to respond, to claim whether or not it was intentional.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
OK, I can wait
I would never cdm someone just like that... That's stupid, if I ever run someone over I ALWAYS stop to see if I can call a medic...

BTW for some reason I "freeze" for 1-2 seconds and "un-freeze" , that's a reason I crash and die a lot of times or sometimes cdm someone. I'm sorry if I ruined your rp but I don't cdm just like this and leave.

Just in case you don't believe me I have some old recordings with me having "lag spikes" (I think they're called like this) and you will see that I have no control over what happens.
You did CDM, that is the point. So i don't know if it was intentional or not, but it happened.
(03-16-2015, 08:26 PM)nana Wrote: You did CDM, that is the point. So i don't know if it was intentional or not, but it happened.

Un-intentional CDM AKA car accident. 
"Car accident ", as you call it, is when your vehicle hits another vehicle, a wall, or something else, not a person. In this server, when you hit a person, it's called CDM, and that is against the rules.
Plus, my friend was CDM'ed by you after you and your friend got into our house, random raiding us, random stealing his car and collecting our contrabands without destroying them, that can also be checked in the logs. Admins, please do it, you will find something, guaranteed.
Even more, I saw you raiding us as citizens through my camera, then, we headed straight home, when we arrived, your friend was rushing out of the house with my friend's car. You came out and ran him over, do you still think it was an accident after a raid?
(03-17-2015, 05:27 PM)nana Wrote: "Car accident ", as you call it, is when your vehicle hits another vehicle, a wall, or something else, not a person. In this server, when you hit a person, it's called CDM, and that is against the rules.
Plus, my friend was CDM'ed by you after you and your friend got into our house, random raiding us, random stealing his car and collecting our contrabands without destroying them, that can also be checked in the logs. Admins, please do it, you will find something, guaranteed.
Even more, I saw you raiding us as citizens through my camera, then, we headed straight home, when we arrived, your friend was rushing out of the house with my friend's car. You came out and ran him over, do you still think it was an accident after a raid?
Ah! I remember this exact moment yeah. (I wasn't sure about when this happened)

First of all we were not random raiding. We had our jobs as "burglar" and Roleplayed it. (We were helping each other get over the wall etc) If we really were minging around we would destroy the contra to get more money but we didn't so there would be no clue for police to find. After that I saw the BMW and wanted to take it for Chop-Shop RP. I told my friend to get my car (the lambo) and I would get the BMW and get out of there (so I wasn't even driving the Lambo(logs can be checked on that too (me lockpicking etc) Anyway, you came and your friend thought that it would be really smart to get out of the car while another car is speeding towards him. Well, we were both trying to get away and as your friend stepped out of the car, my friend crashed on your car and he killed your guy (that's why no medics were called) His in-game name is Miquel and I'm sure that you talked to him, told him that you got it recorded etc. Even though you talked to HIM and he was inside the car you're accusing me. 

And as it seems I couldn't remember (as stated above) it because I didn't do it. I stole the BMW and tried to get away. That's why also I told you about car accidents and stuff like this before. 

BTW if you really want it to go like this, your friend disconnected just like 2 mins after to get his car back and then reconnected. (which is not allowed)

Conclusion: Your car stepped out of the car in the wrong moment and got killed by my friend (My name in-game name is George Lamb and the guy who you talked with has a different name(If you think I changed it now because of this, admins can see that I had this name since the day I joined this server(also my forum profile was updated (that says my in-game name) before this happened)
Okay, here we go, I don't really care who was driving, if that can be checked in the logs, better, that person driving CDM'ed, so he should be punished.
So do you think that because you have "burglar" on your job you can walk around and raid into people's houses collecting their stuff? I don't think you can, in the rules you can see that you need a really valid reason to raid someone, otherwise corleones would just walk around stealing from everybody.
Let's get to the point again, the whole story: We saw you on the camera, raiding our house with no valid reason, went fast there, caught you coming out, random stealing his car. "Your friend", ran him over, and that was it, he probably reconnected because you were not rp'ing but only breaking the rules and didn't want you to do it successfully.
(03-17-2015, 06:31 PM)nana Wrote: "Your friend", ran him over, and that was it, he probably reconnected because you were not rp'ing but only breaking the rules and didn't want you to do it successfully.
As I said, everything was part of RP. Maybe, us getting into your house and stealing your stuff is out of the rules but I think someone rp'ing a burglar and NOT breaking/destroying any part of your rp is a valid roleplay. 
But let's say that the "raid" part was not acceptable (What would be acceptable to burglarize a house though?) The ChopShopRP IS acceptable therefore him disconnecting because he wanted his BMW back is NOT. Even if he thought that my rp wasn't good enough for him and decided to ruin it... well... that's worse than me getting and stealing the first stage of money from your contras. Anyway stealing cars for doing ChopShop is part of Fearless and just because your friend didn't like it doesn't mean he should disconnect.

ALSO as I said before, your friend decided to get out of the car the wrong moment. You can say to me "Aren't we allowed to exit our cars?" ... Of course you are allowed to exit your car BUT use common sense when doing so. Someone has robbed your house and you see him escaping with a fast car, you simply DON'T exit your car to try to stop him with saying "hey dude wtf stop". Therefore the CDM was your friend's fault. It's like saying that someone mugged you and you started chasing him but when you crossed the road like a mad without paying attention, a guy ran you over and then you want to accuse the guy with cdm.  Same thing happened, we were escaping with the 2 fastest cars in the game and your friend decided he should get out of the car instead of chasing us. Okay, he died but it was his fault.

If you want to accuse me for the "raid" thing, please make another BR and we can discuss it there.

A "common sense" rule is that Pedestrians trying to stop cars won't end up well and you should've expected an accident like this.