[External Request] Graphic Needed
Hello all.

I hope this is allowed, because I need the help of a graphic designer for something which is not a signature.

Quick history:
One of the geography teachers has asked for my help in the making of a 'Shark Squad'. The aim is to gather a group of people who will find places in Brunei that are selling illegal, well, shark (the hunting and sale of sharks is technically illegal, but what do they care).
Now, I need to make a design for the posters and stuff.

Could a graphic designer help me, or give me some pointers on how I could do so?
My geography teacher (is it just me, or are they always the most excited by their subject compared to other teachers?) wants it to be some kind of Shark head design on a plate, with chopsticks in an 'X' over it, although that's just a very basic idea.

So yeah. Please help!
You can contact me on any of these.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CanYouNotPleaseThanks
PM: Private Message Link
Email: Email Link

dam seems like a task lol
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 1 user Likes Georgy's post:
  • Tandy
I'll be in touch over Skype to help out
I gave it a shot. It's really quite simple, and should be attributed to Freepik for the vector graphic. 

[Image: KjT9q9w.png]
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Burnett
(03-02-2015, 08:49 PM)Joykill Wrote: I gave it a shot. It's really quite simple, and should be attributed to Freepik for the vector graphic. 

-image snip-

I'm guessing by it should be attributed to Freepik you just added the text right? If not that's a damn good vector mate.
(03-02-2015, 09:44 PM)DVN Wrote:
(03-02-2015, 08:49 PM)Joykill Wrote: I gave it a shot. It's really quite simple, and should be attributed to Freepik for the vector graphic. 

-image snip-

I'm guessing by it should be attributed to Freepik you just added the text right? If not that's a damn good vector mate.

Correct. The vector (shark head) was made by Freepik. 

If I could make vectors like that one, oh boy.
What's a vector? c:

Quote:Vector graphics is the use of geometrical primitives such as points, lines, curves, and shapes or polygons—all of which are based on mathematical expressions—to represent images in computer graphics.

This allows the image to be up-scaled indefinitely without losing any quality to the image.