Report: [-S-O-]Chadone{>}
Name of player: [-S-O-]Chadone{>}

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33950696

Time in GMT: 7:06 PM in GMT  (2:06 PM in EST, my local time.)

Server: [FL] Fearless [EvoCity_V4B1] [Semi-Serious Roleplay]

Summary: A chauffeur by the name of [-S-O-]Chadone{>} witnessed me stealing contraband out of a warehouse and loading it into my tides truck, and it all began from there. 

This warehouse was the white one in the small area that connects all of the tunnels together (where the rebels normally spawn in at on v33x). The doors there were locked and buyable, so I proceeded to purchase the rights to the door and take the contraband that was inside. Considering that there was a car parked out front, we kind of assumed that the contraband belonged to the owner of the car. Therefore, we were aiming to steal the drug labs and money printers and harvest the money for ourselves (tragic, isn't it?) while the owner was away (in jail, perhaps? Who knows!). 

Beanpole the Elf and I managed to secure the labs and two of the printers at our base in the industrial district, but while in transit of the second money printer, a chauffeur caught up to me and claimed that I was stealing HIS contraband. And, with that, he followed me back to our domain and saw the rest of the contraband that we had stolen and whisked away. He said in the voice chat (and I quote) "You stole my contrabands! I will get the cops!" and then he ran away after Beanpole held him at gunpoint. At this point, we had alerted Dig, the moderator on duty at the time, that told us to contact him if it happened again due to our own lack of evidence.

The contraband we had thieved away was a bust. The true owner of it was not online, and so, only seconds after Chadone had scampered off to God-knows-where, it did not produce any money upon completion of it's regular five-minute cycle. With that, we swiftly destroyed it and went about with the construction of our new facility. After briefly checking out the Tab Menu, we saw that Chadone had switched to the role of a police officer. After many minutes passed, he arrived outside of our warehouse with a full police team and a warrant was placed upon my name. But there was only one small issue with all of this.

We had no contraband. And, even if we were in possession of anything illegal at the time, Chadone would've had no way of knowing. Not only because it had been quite a while since he had first arrived, but he had changed his job from a taxi driver to a police officer for the sole purpose of performing a raid on us. Ergo, he would have no in-character knowledge of Beanpole and I even existing, let alone the fact that we "had contraband."

After they broke into our place with the help of a search warrant, we took action against this and defended ourselves. Sure, you can go ahead and call it "backseat administration," but then you would be entirely in the wrong. As rebels, a criminal faction that supports anarchy and opposes authority, we felt it to be rather just that we defend ourselves from these gun toting maniacs that were wrongfully entering our base. This is where the video begins.

Evidence:      Side Note: Beanpole the Elf has been banned for his actions.

The bought warehouse door with contraband: http://i.imgur.com/p56PlJX.jpg
Chadone stating that we had contraband: http://i.imgur.com/TgiJKOz.jpg
Beanpole's Ban: http://i.imgur.com/4fNM5Tc.jpg

Edit: Fixed screenshot hyperlinks.
Code:
v2p    [19:42:07]    [-S-O-]Chadone{>}    (STEAM_0:1:33950696)    said: /pm brasnak Rebel-Base found in industry, heaven weapon.
v2p    [19:42:32]    [-S-O-]Chadone{>}    (STEAM_0:1:33950696)    said: /pm many drugs tjere
v2p    [19:43:46]    [-S-O-]Chadone{>}    (STEAM_0:1:33950696)    has spawned as Police Officer
v2p    [19:44:16]    [-S-O-]Chadone{>}    (STEAM_0:1:33950696)    manufactured 1 Police car
v2p    [19:53:45]    [-S-O-]Chadone{>}    (STEAM_0:1:33950696)    said: /radio Found drug labory and money printing bye rebels...
v2p    [19:54:01]    [-S-O-]Chadone{>}    (STEAM_0:1:33950696)    said: /radio by*
v2p    [19:54:50]    [-S-O-]Chadone{>}    (STEAM_0:1:33950696)    said: /radio in industry area. Drug Labory and Money Printing by 2 Rebels, with high graded weapons

Chadone's original job was chauffeur but after finding contraband, quickly changed their job to police officer to raid them which is proved further in my study of the logs. The logs above show powergaming.

Code:
v2p    [20:07:55]    .iG Aukoc    (STEAM_0:0:20162346)    Killed: [-S-O-]Chadone{>} (STEAM_0:1:33950696) using weapon_mad_xm1014
v2p    [20:07:59]    Brasnak    (STEAM_0:0:26731011)    Killed: .iG Aukoc (STEAM_0:0:20162346) using weapon_mad_usp
v2p    [20:08:21]    .iG Aukoc    (STEAM_0:0:20162346)    has spawned as Rebel Leader

v2p    [20:08:24]    [-S-O-]Chadone{>}    (STEAM_0:1:33950696)    has spawned as Police Officer[/b]
v2p    [20:10:54]    [-S-O-]Chadone{>}    (STEAM_0:1:33950696)    said: /me starts to handcuff Aukoc 'Rhig' Shepard.
v2p    [20:10:55]    [-S-O-]Chadone{>}    (STEAM_0:1:33950696)    said: /me clicks both cuffs over each hand therefore, finishing handcuffing Aukoc 'Rhig' Shepard.
v2p    [20:10:56]    [-S-O-]Chadone{>}    (STEAM_0:1:33950696)    said: /me finishing the handcuffing.

The logs here show that Chadone broke NLR which is supported by video evidence as the accused player simply walked up to the person they attempted raiding after they both died and attempted to arrest them.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding powergaming and NLR.
Suspension will be applied for two days.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]