Reintroduction of Superadmin Team?
Super admins is a plural, that means some candidates will be promoted.

An announcement will be made then.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Yer it's probably coming back. Their current system is a big flawed. Nothing bad really, as long it's not something sovereignty.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Fuck, bad spelling due to phone shit sry. And ye, soul just posted..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
There was a reason it stopped in the first place, no?
Sounds good that it's back now.
(03-02-2015, 12:01 AM)Mustang Wrote: Sounds good that it's back now.

I disagree. It has the possibility to turn the place into a fucking dictatorship or at least a biased area.
(03-01-2015, 11:59 PM)CapybaraZech Wrote: There was a reason it stopped in the first place, no?

Well, new things wanted to be tried to find something more effective and involve the rest of the team more. Personally there weren't many big questions that was decided by the team when I was admin. Sure, some were influential, but not SA matter. That was left with soul and he is busy. So in some terms it is inefficient but perhaps more fair. I'm sure that by learning from history it will be a better team. My money is on enzyme, venom and fultzy Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(03-02-2015, 12:05 AM)Capy Wrote:

I disagree. It has the possibility to turn the place into a freaking dictatorship or at least a biased area.

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN
The following 10 users Like Burnett's post:
  • James_Gaff, Matrix_, dig, Sgtbender2000, Suarez, GRiiM, Weecow, Ivan Tempski, Faustie, Nevy

I disagree. It has the possibility to turn the place into a freaking dictatorship or at least a biased area.

Its just a role to make Soul's life easier...

It's not like were giving them the root password for the dedi and shit... Its just so there's more people able to sanction Admin (if needed) and stuff like that... This isn't Nazi Germany where they're gonna assassinate other possible Super Admins...
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Burnett, Mustang
(03-02-2015, 12:29 AM)Jamster Wrote:

Its just a role to make Soul's life easier...

It's not like were giving them the root password for the dedi and shit... Its just so there's more people able to sanction Admin (if needed) and stuff like that... This isn't Nazi Germany where they're gonna assassinate other possible Super Admins...

[Image: meme_are_you_sure-4.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Burnett's post:
  • James_Gaff, Mustang, livkx, Sgtbender2000