Fantastically Silly
Thumbs Up 
Welcome, welcome. Welcome one and all to Fearless RP!
Racism a-plenty, misogyny around every corner and of course;
the 'dog-eat-dog' prime example-
CITY ROLEPLAY!

Now, that you're here. We don't want you to get banned now, do we? So here's a few DO'S and DON'TS on how to survive your fantastically contradictory period on the Fearless Servers!
1. (GOVERNMENT) DO NOT PATROL AS SRU! For god's sake, this is just unrealistic! Whenever do you see heavily armed S.W.A.T troopers patrolling the street? Oh, dictatorships? Shut up, it's about discouraging aggressive RP and encouraging actual Police RP! But by all means, feel free to 'hire' a clan to walk around the street with assault rifles and shotguns for you. They're more heavily armed, less like police and wear fucking suits, but EVEN MORE REALISTIC!
2. (STREET CRIME) YOU MAY ONLY COMMIT CRIMES IN DEPRIVED AREAS (We'll say non-public and expect you to find out)! Stealing a car from a gas-station is just unrealistic! Are there witnesses, no? THERE COULD BE! Is there any police, no? HOW DO YOU KNOW? But, by all means, feel free to run up to a Police Officer in the Nexus Lobby and call him a "fucking pig!". Even better, if you don't like the Dictator, throw a molotov cocktail at his building in plain sight! Feel free to threaten and extort Passive Roleplays on the main street but REMEMBER! We are about Passive roleplay that does not involve shooting/raiding!
3. (STREET CRIME)If you are a Criminal, do not wear suits or drive expensive cars. This is FailRP. You have some nerve to use your items that you paid for. We respect that amount of fierce spunk in a person. So, if you decide to become a criminal and want to drive your $1M dollar BMW and wear a variation of $100k suits, simply become a 'High Class Criminal', that's not against the rules and really helps PassiveRP!
4. (GENERAL RULES) No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech. Even IC Chats. That's right folks, this stuff is bad, mmkay? What's that? You want to roleplay as a female? WELL, by all means feel free to buy a dress, walk around and whore yourself out while micspamming poisonous stereotypes! Sexism? Pfft, it's roleplay! You're simply roleplaying a woman in a 100k dress who feels the need to offer her body to every Tom, Dick and Harry that walks past! Oh, sorry, you want to roleplay an ethnic minority? Then feel free to make fun of Asian names, call your character 'Misa Bigkawk' for all I care, it's roleplay! Not like there's a rule or anything for this stuff, god.
5. (GENERAL RULES) Listen to the admins decisions, they're not negotiable.  Yes, ladies and gentlemen. Here at Fearless, we ensure to pick only the most polite, understanding and non-bias players available to take care of your servers! Non-bias? Oh, yes, we take 'good' players from our servers whom have developed friendships and vendettas across their time playing on the servers, give them the ability to ban/kick people at their discression and even help the little people join in by having Player Reports! Yay! But wait, you think the admin has made a mistake? That you didn't know the rule you broke in the first place, as you are a new player and used to other, similar gamemodes? Tough shit, cabrone. Enjoy the ban.
6. (Rebel/Mafia rules) Rebels cannot afford expensive cars or bases. It's pretty obvious. If you're a rebel, some out-of-work farmer or convict with nothing going for them, you're going to be driving a trabant and living in a shed. But see that +$50K Tranquilizer Rifle shipment, $35k Galil shipment and the +$10k worth of Rifle Ammo on your person? That's absolutely canon, have you ever met a person in poverty who doesn't own their own private arsenal worth on average around $90k? You need to get out more, god. Oh, but if you're a taxi-driver actually in work, unlike the rebels? HOW THE HELL CAN YOU AFFORD AN ASSAULT RIFLE? That's FailRP! "But, how come the rebe-" Banned, General Rule 5
And finally, the lovely patronising paragraph introducing the rules, as I could write a book about the wonderful, water-tight rules we have as a community:
"Remember, our roleplay is about creating a lifelike civilisation"
But, should someone disturb your vision of a lifelike civilisation, whether that be directly by arresting you for trespassing onto a crime scene or perhaps indirectly by having a little OOC moment with a friend, you record that shit and get a Ban Request. Not only will you get a little pat on the head for a job well done, you get to rid the server of that poison, disgusting minge that dare try to play in any way different from your own.

I hope this guide helped.  Cheese
If 
Uh how is this a discussion?
D@mn.
I see what you did there. *insert meme*
Bit confused what the purpose of this thread is, as you've just mentioned our clearly written rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I think he is still venting the anger from his blacklist. That's what it looks like to me.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Nacreas
I'm confused, like really confused.

I'm gettin' bad vibes though.
So are you mad or something?

Those are the rules, don't be a problem, don't get treated like a problem.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
If you want the rules to be changed use this: http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7

No need to make a discussion thread over your mistakes. That's what this is for: http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15 and this http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16