Servers Down?
I do not know if it is just me. I have recently baught a gaming pc and this was the first game server i wanted to go on since i have gotton it. I have not seen any of the Fearless servers online so i am wondering if they are down forever or what is going on?
The servers are being attacked (DDoS) they'll be back up some time and aren't shut down forever.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11500
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
^ that's not really an explanation lol. That's just confirming like all reasons people think it could be. However I do not suspect DDOS in this instance as the TeamSpeak is up. And the forum is fine. All be it CloudFlare is still running but during a DDOS the time it takes retrieving a page is forever ! Hopefully it's something that benefits the community.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Its not a DDoS however there are some big changes that are meant to be happening and that is what i suspect is the true reason for the servers being down, If you want to know if its a DDoS don't look at the site as its not associated with the server the game servers are on however if the TS is up but the servers arnt then its not a DDoS just saying as they are on the same servers Smile just be patient and if its taking this long expect something amazing Tounge
Only You Define Who You Are, Not What Others Want You To Be
Answered. Look around on the forums and you could find it for future reference.