Question
I would prefer if an Admin would answer but I'm always up for other answers, okay so say if I'm the Corleone Don will I be able to demote my members the real way by putting a bullet between their eyes? If one was to be demoted by a Mafia they would most likely cut ties so they can't be backtraced or double crossed by ex-members.

So I would like to know if this is allowed for the sake of RP.
For the sake of the RP, I'd say yes only if you get staff's permission and with notifying the player's whom you are going to demote. I don't suggest it but for RP wise

Of course that's just my opinion, you might want to get other admin's word on this as well.
That is what I usually do. Take them to a deserted warehouse and role play it properly. I have never gotten into trouble, not even a single remark from anyone.

Just make sure that the person you are demoting is fully aware of the situation, then in my unofficial opinion it shouldn't be a problem.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
As long as it is RP'ed out correctly, and not just shooting them without saying a word.

I've done this before when I had been the Don Corleone in a MafiaRP. My Consigliere double crossed me and was threatening to kill me to take my position because the family respected him more than me, so I basically had him tied, brought into a warehouse, blindfolded and then made sure he knew what he was being killed for. After you kill their character, you then demote them.

It would be wise to notify staff members in an event like this or just make sure to type a lot in IC Chat so it can be referenced to if need be.

(I've asked a an administrator before about this for clarification and they said it is allowed)
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Falcon
If role-played properly, and you notify a staff-member about this before you kill him; yes.
After you've killed him, you can then demote him.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-19-2015, 08:00 PM)Nevy Wrote: -Snip-
*Winks* Anyway, yeah, what he said. It was actually RP'd pretty well.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Answered.