CityRP Update "Red Alert"
Its not a complaint lol? It's a feedback. And feedbacks are very well needed. Complaining would be like "Omfg latest update such donkey dick". I hope mavis can take feedback and criticism as that is a part of his role.

Beta stage is when something isn't complete, but if you're making something and not releasing further information about what will be added to the update then you're going to have to accept that you're getting posts about it. I spoke to mavis a while ago and to my understanding the lights was and was always going to be like it is now. The little LED parts that photon has he said takes too much GPU usage or something. I mean, if you're having it in beta, at least dont be ambiguous about it. How are we to know how the finished product will be ? Of course we are going to criticize it when its not even done. I completely agree with that photon looks better. More pattern=more realistic=more RP . Lights right now are ok, especially with the body group recognition, but is far away from realistic and the flashing is too damn slow.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The siren lights have just been released, some fine tuning is left.

Photon's graphics are better, yet it is another addon on the vehicle system, which makes the code messy and a disaster to work with. This one is made from scratch and neatly integrated in CityRP's code.

Changing the flash pattern wouldn't be much work.

I agree that undercover police cars might be overused. If that's the case we could for example limit it to 1 or 2 cars per government, and first permission from the president.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Voluptious, Wood
Can we have an ETA on the updates or is it still "this week"?
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(02-25-2015, 08:13 AM)Floodify Wrote: Its not a complaint lol? It's a feedback. And feedbacks are very well needed. Complaining would be like "Omfg latest update such donkey ***". I hope mavis can take feedback and criticism as that is a part of his role.

Nevertheless, I think maybe -just maybe- some people here could have a bit more tact and respect for the work that has been done.

Calling the lights "ugly" isn't just giving an opinion. It's being judgemental without even knowing the final stage of the lights.
(02-25-2015, 11:16 AM)Voluptious Wrote: Can we have an ETA on the updates or is it still "this week"?

I'm not sure about the others, but plants are a bit delayed as I'm waiting for BETA to have its content back.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Lovely work!

Is it possible for Fezes?

Fezes are cool. (i know it might be hard to modle with the tassle)
(02-25-2015, 01:43 AM)Mustang Wrote:
(02-25-2015, 01:40 AM)mike3497 Wrote:
(02-25-2015, 01:35 AM)Mavis Dracula Wrote: -snip-

-snip-
-snip-
Ok, here is some constructive criticism/feedback. The lights don't even flash in the back.

[Image: M2wFCYX.jpg]

In my opinion, the lights would look a whole lot better in they flashed in the back along with the front.
The following 2 users Like mike3497's post:
  • James_Gaff, SixPackSoCali
(02-25-2015, 06:29 PM)mike3497 Wrote: -snip-

May I remind you it's in a BETA status.

UrbanDictionary.com Wrote:"beta"

A beta version of a program, game etc... is an unfinished version released to either the public a select few or whoever signs up to beta test it for bugs or glitches
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • James_Gaff, Chicken Nugget Master
(02-25-2015, 06:40 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(02-25-2015, 06:29 PM)mike3497 Wrote: -snip-

May I remind you it's in a BETA status.

UrbanDictionary.com Wrote:"beta"

A beta version of a program, game etc... is an unfinished version released to either the public a select few or whoever signs up to beta test it for bugs or glitches

Exactly "beta". He's testing it so he can get people to give feedback on what to fix and what not. All I did was suggest something to make it look better.
Honestly wouldn't hurt if Photon wad implemented instead.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • SixPackSoCali