[FL] Fultz
Name: [FL:RP] Hunter

Time/Date: 19:30ish december 28 2014

Steam ID:  Staffs steam id is  STEAM_0:1:42793994
Mine is STEAM_0:1:47606324 

Name of Administrator:  [FL] Fultz

Evidence: http://imgur.com/0dzD9nK,uCOfFHu
http://imgur.com/0dzD9nK,uCOfFHu#1

A general discription of what happened is that someone raided with out a reasson so me and another guy where like get rekt m8(pic 1) then we where like thats kinda disrespectfull (pic 2) He has also removed the mods from my cop car which i paid ingame money for from a mechanic and staff told me i was allowed to mod cop cars

I would like this thread not to be closed due to a personal friendship between staff i would like the players on the server to be able to veiw it a bit more to see what happens with some staff and i donated $20 to the server and i wish i didnt due to what was said to me i spent money to keep a server up the i like to be disrespected by staff and i feel like this act of Fultz should not go unpunnished

WANTS THIS THREAD HITS 1000+ VIEWS IT CAN BE CLOSED
Since you didn't post any detail as to what happened and such I will explain it.

I was responding to an admin call. Was at the top of the nexus and you were a SRU. While I am trying to talk to them you are screaming down the mic "Get rektd!" "You are getting banned!"

I came over and told you to shut up. You continued. I said this and muted you.

You were down right shouting into your mic to a point that I actually had to stop the call I was responding too and go over to you and tell you to stop. Not even once. Twice.
(12-28-2014, 08:05 PM)Drogas Wrote: Since you didn't post any detail as to what happened and such I will explain it.

I was responding to an admin call. Was at the top of the nexus and you were a SRU. While I am trying to talk to them you are screaming down the mic "Get rektd!" "You are getting banned!"

I came over and told you to shut up. You continued. I said this and muted you.

You were down right shouting into your mic to a point that I actually had to stop the call I was responding too and go over to you and tell you to stop. Not even once. Twice.

I was in fact not shouting maybe ur receive mic volume is to loud in game
Unless everyone else is whispering, I am going to have to say you were shouting. You were loud enough to a point where I had to actually stop the @ call twice to tell you to stop and mute you.
I see no abuse here. I also told you ingame that there was no abuse involved with what the accused administrator said. Yet you still proceed to post this abuse thread.

Not involved
(12-29-2014, 09:47 AM)Cyborg Wrote: Dat advertisement sig do.

Not involved, warned.
Hunter, do you have anything else to add to this case?

If not this can be concluded.
Abuse report reviewed and concluded.

Closing notes:
Abuse filed against [FL] Fultz was found to be invalid as there is no abuse noted.

[FL] Enzyme
Server Administrative Team