Unban Request
Your name: TheSuperLion

Your ban ID: 57687

Banned by: [FL] Nacreas

Reason: I was banned for reconnecting to obtain impounded vehicle.

Involved: [FL:RP]ParadoX

Why we should unban you: I was speeding, And at that time there wasn't a punishment for speeding in the laws, But [FL:RP]ParadoX arrested me anyways, he also lied in the arrest request that i had assaulted someone with a deadly weapon. But anyway, When i was in jail, He asked the president to add a law (while i was in jail) that people who had been driving wrecklessly would have their cars impounded. They added it WHILE I WAS IN JAIL. Which i think is unfair. So he impounded my vehicle and then when i came to get it back he required 2000$ to get it back. Even though the president had not written anything about a price in the laws. I got pissed off, And it felt like [FL:RP]ParadoX for some reason, Was actually TRYING to get me banned. I do not agree with my ban and i want some admin or moderator to actually think about it. They made up a bunch of laws just to make things worse for me. That's not fair. So i got pissed off and disconnected to get my car back. I admit to that. But please consider unbanning me, [FL:RP]ParadoX was leading me into a ban. By making me more aggressive and more annoyed all the time.
You're not allowed to DC to get your car back. Simple as that.
You broke the rules and the ban is valid.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-07-2015, 04:43 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You're not allowed to DC to get your car back. Simple as that.
You broke the rules and the ban is valid.

I thought the unban request was for when bans was not fair, Not for if they were valid. Why do all admins always speak about a ban being "valid". It doesn't matter. I was just trying to say that the ban was unfair.
You said so yourself, you D/C'd to get your vehicle back from the police compound. Reckless driving isn't safe and common sense will tell you that driving stupidly on the roads will result in some form of consequence. The ban is therefor valid and I see no reason to unban you.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I was a police officer. As I was driving down the street, a purple Raptor comes up behind me at a high rate of speed, side swipes my cruiser, then rams the VW Golf in front of me. I immediately turned on my sirens and gave chase. The chase ended at the village in v33x where the Raptor tried to lose me before being blocked in. I requested an arrest warrant for Reckless Driving, Assault with a Deadly Weapon (for ramming cars), and for Fleeing. The President accepted. I then mentioned that I was going to take the care to the nexus garage to impound it due to the severity of the charges, after which time the President, on his own, made the law about reckless driving leading to an impound. When I asked the President how much to charge to release the vehicle, he said it was up to me. I figured $2000 was a very light slap on the wrist for how bad you had been driving.

I do thank you for following FearRP during the whole situation though.
lol
Denied the ban is valid.