Weapons Lag When Shooting
Weapon Shooting Lag

I have had this problem for a long time now and it is starting to annoy me, I cannot shoot in raids or be near people who are shooting automatic guns such as the AK47 or the M4A1 my fps will drop to 4 making it unbearable to play so I cannot help in raids as SRU or defend the nexus when under attack. I think the problem is with the effects of the props being shot or something like that. If any one has a fix to this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

My PC Specs:

Processor: AMD FX Eight Core 3.10 GHz
RAM: 16 GB
System Type: 64 bit
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 580
AMD processor **giggles**.

On a serious note, there is honestly nothing you can do.
I have spent countless hours looking into this and I can tell you what is causing it and how much the percentage of each(Guesses:
-ricochet from hitting props(60%)
-gun smoke(20%)
-The entities of the bullets hitting the ground(20%)

I have been able to disable the gun smoke of the(Note, this is the madcow pack) guns but it really didn't do anything for me at-all. Trying to disable the ricochet client side and the bullets hitting the ground I had no luck it. I even went straight to the maker of the weapon pack... That didn't work, he never added me :/.

Long story short, if you find an answer to stop this lag, tell me because I am clueless on this topic.

-Ghost
There is a new weapon pack coming shortly, that will fix this issue.
Kind Regards,
Floodify