Everything you need to play on the servers
Or start garry's mod then click on "start new game" then click on "toybox" then find the maps or search in toybox.
It works every time.
The following 1 user Likes kongorilla's post:
  • NiceTry
people are saying that the rp_evocity2_v2d is BROKEN ! it is in many ways, like the cave crashes you gmod and the server if you get about halfway inside it. another example would be the way the elevator works in ANY evocity map. There are No fixes and most likely will be none.
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
The following 1 user Likes darkninja908's post:
  • NiceTry
(04-11-2012, 02:39 AM)darkninja908 Wrote: people are saying that the rp_evocity2_v2d is BROKEN ! it is in many ways, like the cave crashes you gmod and the server if you get about halfway inside it. another example would be the way the elevator works in ANY evocity map. There are No fixes and most likely will be none.

We 'fixed' it. You can't enter the cave and if everything works well you are not loosing your weapons or anything in the elevator.

What is this about anyway, why do you suddenly start whinging about v2d?
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • NiceTry
material pack for x33v is not fixed my lake villas... T________________________T
The following 1 user Likes Ronchiiik's post:
  • NiceTry
Where do i put the half life 2 episode 2 pack ?? Don't have any clue...
The following 1 user Likes Eaglex's post:
  • NiceTry
(04-21-2012, 04:14 PM)Eaglex Wrote: Where do i put the half life 2 episode 2 pack ?? Don't have any clue...
me 2 !! help us HuhThinking

Hey fearless i need some help :/ ,i have so many buggs like purple shessboards are everywhere and almost everything is ERRORS so is my gins, when i equip a weapon i hold in a ERROR! its rly hard to play plzz help me i have tryed to download everything frome your site (dont work 4 me Sad .) i dont have half life on my steam acc is it really needed. . here is my youtube vid so plzz help . my sky is totaly fucked yp too se! help - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HknsNXZIucQ
The following 1 user Likes DavidssonXD's post:
  • NiceTry
I have downloaded everything and still got no water some dirt and house foundations are pink.. What i need to download? next to lake that dirt road, grass around hospital area and house foundations are pink plz reply as soon as possible
The following 1 user Likes Jakkelol's post:
  • NiceTry
(04-24-2012, 05:18 PM)Jakkelol Wrote: I have downloaded everything and still got no water some dirt and house foundations are pink.. What i need to download? next to lake that dirt road, grass around hospital area and house foundations are pink plz reply as soon as possible

Can some 1 plz tell me what i need to download??
  • NiceTry
Half-Life 2 Episode 2
The following 1 user Likes Catkillerfive's post:
  • NiceTry
(04-28-2012, 05:55 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: Half-Life 2 Episode 2

Umm i have downloaded it...
  • NiceTry