Gmod crash when extracting
Crash when extracting CityRP Content Part 1

hi im new to fearless forums and haven't played cityrp for 6 month. So when the cityrp content part 1 finished downloading, it start extracting. My Gmod crash when extracting and  brought me back to the desktop. Is it the addon or my gmod making this problem? Huh
What you want to do is download a GMAD extractor and find the ID's for the two different parts of the content. Go to your Steamapps - common - GarrysMod - garrysmod - downloads - server then find the two ID's 328449339 and 328516398 (I think these are the correct ones) Extract these two files and you should be able to enter the server without any problems!
This happened to me, I fixed it by restarting the game.
(12-31-2014, 01:46 AM)Smex Wrote: What you want to do is download a GMAD extractor and find the ID's for the two different parts of the content. Go to your Steamapps - common - GarrysMod - garrysmod - downloads - server then find the two ID's 328449339 and 328516398 (I think these are the correct ones) Extract these two files and you should be able to enter the server without any problems!

which folder do i select to extract the file?
If you are talking about where do you extract it to, I just did it there but I doubt that is the right place, I think that you want to extract it to your Second garrysmod folder and then it should just slide into the right file areas if im correct. Try it out and see if that works.
(12-31-2014, 03:12 AM)Smex Wrote: If you are talking about where do you extract it to, I just did it there but I doubt that is the right place, I think that you want to extract it to your Second garrysmod folder and then it should just slide into the right file areas if im correct. Try it out and see if that works.

I put the extracted file in the garrysmod and tried joining cityrp, but it still crash when extracting
(12-31-2014, 03:30 AM)RushyUdin Wrote:
(12-31-2014, 03:12 AM)Smex Wrote: If you are talking about where do you extract it to, I just did it there but I doubt that is the right place, I think that you want to extract it to your Second garrysmod folder and then it should just slide into the right file areas if im correct. Try it out and see if that works.

I put the extracted file in the garrysmod and tried joining cityrp, but it still crash when extracting

It shouldn't have to extract. Make sure you extracting the file to garrysmod not just extracting it somewhere random and leaving it at that.
When i select the gma file in gmad extractor, i clicked extract all and select garrysmod. But it still show extracting cityrp content part 1 when joining server. Is this problem because of my pc or internet so slow?
Bump, my problem still happening. Can somebody help me?
Same!