Report: _Rene_
Name of player: _Rene_
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70568779
Time in GMT: About 16:30, I think?
Server: v2d
Summary: I dont exactly know why, but he began swearing at a rebel (Only once, but still)
Evidence: Click me plz
Even though I'm not 100% sure about this I think that rebels killed him for no reason and he raged... I know this doesn't excuse him but I'm just saying...
(12-29-2014, 07:56 PM)Tzimanious Wrote: Even though I'm not 100% sure about this I think that rebels killed him for no reason and he raged... I know this doesn't excuse him but I'm just saying...

Doesnt matter, he was swearing at rebels, so...
Its now been two days, can an admin please answer this?
I did that cuz there was a guy in rebel garage jsut randomly shooting and his reason was that there was a war bettwen them and colerones and that they ahd orders to kill everyone in the slums
I got so pisst cuz they were having world war 3 in the mmiddle of the town and they killed me , and jsut for a note i ws trying to do some passive RP in the slums i jsut needed admin perms so i was waiting for it but then he came and just killed me and his reason was there is a war we msut kill everyone.

He didnt even say sorry after that he jsut told me i had to do it.

And i didnt make a br on him cuz i wasent recing i forgot to turn on my OBS - program which i sue to rec
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player .

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]