Warning level
Hey everyone,

A few months ago I got a warning on the forums, because I didn't read the Ban Request rules. So I got a 10% warning You can see 10% underneath Country, Name, Join date etc. After 1 month you got the warning, the 10% will go away.
It will go to 0%. I already have the 0% for a long time and it won't go away! Is this normal? I would like to have it removed, because it make a very bad impression when applying for a job in a thread.
So can it be removed?

Kind Regards,
MrTreeGames
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
It wont show, If it did I'd be... well lets say screwed.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

A few things, it depends on whether the Administrator has set it for a large amount if time you can check it in the UserCP. Also as far as I'm aware of, normal players cant see your warning level, only administrators.
(12-28-2014, 10:41 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: A few things, it depends on whether the Administrator has set it for a large amount if time you can check it in the UserCP. Also as far as I'm aware of, normal players cant see your warning level, only administrators.

Well I can see 0%? Do you?

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Only you and administrators can see your warning level.

I see 0% for myself and its not even shown for you.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Suarez
Cool. I though everyone could see it. This thread can be closed.

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander