Banned for FearRP when its not
Your name: Krebleble

Your ban ID: 57054

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Loeftw, PertinaX, Word, Xxeon

Hello, we got banned because we defended our self.. They had guns up when PertinaX alrdy had gun up, and they ran after us when we ran, then i didnt wont to die so ofc around the corner i took up gun and shot. Now i got banned for FearRP and PertinaX got banned for Racisme?? I dont know how he could be that when his black himself.. Well, here is a picture of that they had guns out and this is the situation that they started to run after us.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=360338757 PertinaX had gun out we else started to ran.. YES i shot first when they ran after us.. The other guys at slum is Ghostkiller and Burr frost or somthing.
Blurr had a gun on both of you, you walked back and drew weapons whilst under gun point, you then lied about it and said you went inside the shop.

If you see the dressed up person to the left, thats PertinaX. HE had a gun out befour they came out. And when they came out we started to run since they threaten us, one of them even started to shoot up in the air. THEN we ran behind nexus corner and armed up, and i shot. So we did NOT break FearRP. Damn so annoying how babies cry when they loose a galil...
'And when they came out we started to run since they threaten us, '. Why did we threaten you? Oh yes, thats why we had guns on you telling you to leave which we had full reason to as you was right outside our base.

'THEN we ran behind nexus corner and armed up, and i shot.' You fail to add why you(or it was your friend) shot General down to 2HP even though he was unarmed. Please post something against this claim also.

I would also like to know why you decided to bother us(remembering your name was criminal) and also noting that you had guns pre-equipped.
You broke fearRP and are now lying in your unban request.

Oh yhea i forgot that your god, you know evrything.. Why are you admin here insted of FBI agent?? I dont even boughter anymore.. Its like talking to kids. So i just wait my houers and im back on. Cya.
I watched the whole thing. This is being denied and you are being banned from the forums for lying in the courthouse.