Fearless Radio - How to apply?
Hey guys, so, as a previous DJ in another communities, I though it would be a great idea to apply for Fearless Radio and entertain anyone listening to it, but, it seems like I cannot do so since I cannot find the place where I can place my application, so please, could I get some help in where to put my application for Fearless Radio?

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Glad you show interest! I hope the following info can help! You can apply at fearlessrp.net/radio. Once you've gone through the titles there should be 4 tabs; Home, Timetable, Request and Apply for DJ. Obviously you click the last one "Apply for DJ" then click the little text box to open the application, fill it in and someone should get back to you shortly! Hope I helped! If I did feel free to give me a rep, link in my signature.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • MacTavish
Ah thanks for the help, I usually went on fearlessradio.com, which was obviously the wrong one, I'll be sure to +rep you of course Smile

No problem! Thanks for the rep!
No problem, but I have just one more question... How do I check if I got accepted or denied?

Wood or Von will most likely contract you on Steam whether you've been accepted or denied
Ah alright thanks for the help again!

You can apply to be a DJ on our site here!
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • Wood