Change of main server?
Hi, long time no playing Fearless Server and from my comeback I've noticed that V33X has overpassed V2D in "popularity". Example: At this moment, 14:00 +1 GMT Madrid, Spain, 8 players on V2D and 46 players on V33X.
This post is not a discussion, its just a question. 
Why is V33X more popular now?
R+ L = J

ATMOS.
(12-17-2014, 12:59 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: ATMOS.

Excuse me? I don't understand the meaning of "ATMOS"
R+ L = J

It means atmosphere.
Neither of the other two servers has the plugin so people find it more realistic and fun to play in a larger map with more realism. Well at least the atmosphere part.

My thoughts?

I believe v33x has more to give to all the users playing in fl. It has a large amount of well textured buildings and it's bigger. Also the fact that Soul denies the upgrade of v2d. Everything gets boring sometime. It just happens to look like v2d is losing it.
The following 2 users Like Bowiii's post:
  • Zamar, Craz
People finally realized how awesome 33X is. Thats why.
The following 1 user Likes TheCasanova's post:
  • Zamar
Meh, I don't like 33x. I can't even tell you why, I just don't. I think I'll always be a V2D junkie until V2P gets changed to something else (Hopefully an extremely small map like littletown)
v33x has outpassed V2D because it is more popular in Garry's Mod in general. Also the Atmos weather plugin adds that extra bit of realism to it.
However I personally still see v2d as the main server and best server, simply because it was FL's only server back when I started, it just gives me a good feeling when playing on it.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Craz, Suarez
It wasn't played that much as it became administered a lot less, but I know Floodify, Zecon, Laurenz and Burnett are on there a lot so it's a less mingy server now.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Craz
V33X was always the better map, but the players were generally very mingey (in my experiences). Staff are more active on V33X now, I'm glad it's become a much better server.
The following 2 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Zamar, Craz
(12-17-2014, 03:46 PM)GRiiM Wrote: V33X was always the better map, but the players were generally very mingey (in my experiences). Staff are more active on V33X now, I'm glad it's become a much better server.
Yeah, exactly, I remember how in 2012 people complained a lot in the forum to admins because none of them joined at v33x, I'm also glad it has changed to better.
R+ L = J