Promotion of Decay
Isn't it just better to congratulate him and move along? If you're happy for him, then you should post, and be happy for him. That's that. If you don't like the idea of him being promoted, why even bother making a post? It just drags it out, and makes the thread more and more aggressive, rather than calm and congratulative.

If you've got negative remarks regarding his promotion, it's probably for the best to just keep it away from the promotion thread, at the least. I mean, really. Nobody needs to be arguing over if a promotion was valid or not. If anything, take it to a discussion thread. Will probably get as much controversy, but at least it won't be in the guy's promotional page.
(12-21-2014, 01:38 PM)DecayXV Wrote:
(12-21-2014, 12:55 PM)Redz Wrote: I regret saying everything about how good of an admin Decay is. Hes potentially the worst admin on the server , next to someone who shall not be named, as he finds everything offensive and cries like alittle baby. Other than that, I feel like Decay is too triggerhappy when it comes to banning, as he just bans without questions and for the most absurd reasons. Now this is just my opinion and no offense intended. Im sorry if you feel some type of way Decay, but I dont think you're admin ready.
If you keep walking down the rule breaking path, your account is gonna decay

Going the wrong path? You fuckin banned me for calling someone a silly squeaker when he accused me of random raiding, yet you still believed him when no evidence was shown. You're just a powerhungry adminge...
(12-21-2014, 02:58 PM)Sirrus Wrote: Isn't it just better to congratulate him and move along? If you're happy for him, then you should post, and be happy for him. That's that. If you don't like the idea of him being promoted, why even bother making a post? It just drags it out, and makes the thread more and more aggressive, rather than calm and congratulative.

If you've got negative remarks regarding his promotion, it's probably for the best to just keep it away from the promotion thread, at the least. I mean, really. Nobody needs to be arguing over if a promotion was valid or not. If anything, take it to a discussion thread. Will probably get as much controversy, but at least it won't be in the guy's promotional page.

I just hate how everyone is asskissing the admins around here, just so one day they'll hopefully become one. Im not afraid to share my opinion against someone, nor should anyone else be. Its so funny watching all these guys asskiss the admins, even when they know they done wrong.
Okay Redz, choose your words carefully. We appreciate constructive comments, but there's no point on going so far to insult them in a manner you do. If you do have constructive criticism (not saying he's an idiot or whatever), then please PM or start a thread in a civil manner in correct section regarding the moderator or admin in question. This thread is for congratulating Decay on his promotion.

End this topic on this thread now (warnings will be given if continued).
Kind Regards,
Floodify
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(12-21-2014, 03:10 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Okay Redz, choose your words carefully. We appreciate constructive comments, but there's no point on going so far to insult them in a manner you do. If you do have constructive criticism (not saying he's an idiot or whatever), then please PM or start a thread in a civil manner in correct section regarding the moderator or admin in question. This thread is for congratulating Decay on his promotion.

End this topic on this thread now (warnings will be given if continued).

User warned.