I'm new!
Rainbow 
Hai c:

I'm Taylor, I'm from Canada but I live in Latvia Angel. I just got back to playing Garry's Mod after like a year not really playing much games anyway. I have tried out a few servers today but I liked Fearless better, I really like your interface and design, it's so welcoming, oh and I wouldn't forget the music c:

I might need some help getting started cause a lot of it is still complicated but I guess there is a section with guides or something ◕‿◕.

So if you want to RP or something just message me ^_^

I'm excited to play here :o
Welcome to fearlessRP! Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Welcome to Fearless!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Welcome to the community!
Welcome to Fearless, still need help getting started feel free to message me on steam. Hope to see you in game!
Hello there Prentis! Welcome to the community, hope everyone has been amazing so far. I'm Sgt. Suarez, joined about a year ago but actually started playing in around August. Anyway, if you ever need anything, PM me on here or even add me on Steam, link in my signature. Have a lovely time Smile
Welcome to fearless! Make sure to read the rules and have a nice day.
Yo, Prentis!
Welcome to Fearless glad to see a newcomer introduce him/herself.
Remember to have a check up on the rules and if you ever need some funk, jazz or help you are welcome to throw me a pm over Fearless or add me over steam ;)

Cheers!
Welcome to the Fearless Community, If you need help PM Me here or message me on steam- [FL:RP]RedHand

I'm happy to help
Welcome to Fearless!