Wow that's a lot
So many un-used dupes.

A tickbox would sure as hell help Wink
(12-01-2014, 10:28 PM)Nevy Wrote: I have so many dupes that are just the same thing but saved with one little thing changed. We need a better way to organize dupes.. I like my most recent dupes at the top so I always put 0 before and it's to the point where my dupes have like 10 zeroes before them. 
Maybe also to prevent useless dupes that only have one thing changed....have an option to overwrite a dupe name in game somehow. Currently if I am making a dupe I will just keep naming it the same thing because it will add a incremented number to the end of the name.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • Wood
(12-04-2014, 04:49 PM)beflok Wrote:
(12-01-2014, 10:28 PM)Nevy Wrote: I have so many dupes that are just the same thing but saved with one little thing changed. We need a better way to organize dupes.. I like my most recent dupes at the top so I always put 0 before and it's to the point where my dupes have like 10 zeroes before them. 
Maybe also to prevent useless dupes that only have one thing changed....have an option to overwrite a dupe name in game somehow. Currently if I am making a dupe I will just keep naming it the same thing because it will add a incremented number to the end of the name.

Same here. I have so many of the same dupes with slight changes with V2, V3, V4 etc. on the end.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Safira
(12-04-2014, 06:43 PM)Wood Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 04:49 PM)beflok Wrote:

Same here. I have so many of the same dupes with slight changes with V2, V3, V4 etc. on the end.

Meh, at least yours make sense.
Mine get progressively more angry:
Nexus Lobby Dupe
Nexus Lobby Dupe RIGHT MATERIAL
Nexus Lobby Dupe PLEASE WORK
Nexus Lobby Dupe PIECE OF SHIT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The following 3 users Like Safira's post:
  • SirCrow, Craz, Nevy
Man. I wish my iPod had that much storage on it...
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
I believe my RP event MV-22 osprey has about 60 versions... We really need a tickbox.

Looks f*cking badass, though.
Dayum, I actually have quite a few even after deleting around 40.
This image was taken at a 20% zoom out thing, since it would have took around 6 screenshots to put it all on

[Image: QuvOxIc.png]
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Craz