Report on [NL] M.Y Transport Michael Z, satnavjudo, peacedude, M4nZikkA00, Paavizz
Video 
Name of players: [NL] M.Y Transport Michael Z, satnavjudo, peacedude, M4nZikkA00, Paavizz (All police officers at time of incident)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82816342, STEAM_0:0:61827442, STEAM_0:1:74120058, STEAM_0:1:72949671, STEAM_0:1:57707690

Time in GMT: 2:40pm -> 2:45pm

Server: v2p

Summary: We went to see the president, no officers in the nexus, so we go up the lift to see him. The president is talking to the sergeant who tazes us and tries to cuff us, untilĀ someone kills him. Then another officer comes up, and instantly shoots us, and tries to taze us, until he dies. We get into the president's office and he doesnt listen to us, so we killed him, then all officers come up, breaking NLR, after the president has died walk into the room, cuff and taze people, then start shooting, for no reason and kill most of us, making me loose my shotgun, that one of the police picked up.

Evidence: (Please exclude the fact i am imitating a redneck, and thatĀ i was in a skype call)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW2HRV3W...e=youtu.be
Denied.

You were trespassing the nexus, you are eligible to be arrested. And if you fire on the cops, then they are allowed to defend themselves.