Modelling for gmod
So few days ago a guy contacted me for doing some props for him and i maded some , then i remember to start a huge pack of Pre Fab houses , consist in some parts of houses already done to being more easy to build and save props such for example =building frame door can take 3 props= with pre fab houses only takes 1 prop , where ill put some screenshots and show how they are , im currently doing more , objects too so any idea or feedback is welcome , and i would like to see this on fearless in future... All thoses props are still privatly , their currently size its 4 meters most of them , and yes for those who will question , the wall with frames for door or windows are working well , means u can shoot or pass trought frame of door and frame of window , ill update since i make more objects , feel free to give ideas ^^.

Balcony

The following 3 users Like THE ROCK's post:
  • GRiiM, Nevy, Von Tempski
I like this idea, should work well.
Looks like a great modular pack Smile
Are the door frames the correct size for the basic doors props used by the door tool? It looks like they might be a tad wide (not entirely sure though), also the stairs look a little bit thin and could do with being wider.

A few things that could be added:
Arched door frames
Roofing set pieces
Exterior wall trimmings
Half-walls (whatever you call them) for roofs, like this - http://s234.photobucket.com/user/hin4ta_...1.jpg.html
(11-19-2014, 01:32 AM)GRiiM Wrote: Looks like a great modular pack Smile
Are the door frames the correct size for the basic doors props used by the door tool? It looks like they might be a tad wide (not entirely sure though), also the stairs look a little bit thin.

The Door frames was maded for my custom door that ill done and window too , because with door tool , doors have collision agaisnt props , so wont work well , the stairs are good for 1 person , its 1 meter by 4 meter , i may done other one with double size for more then 1 player can climb
The following 1 user Likes THE ROCK's post:
  • GRiiM
This would be pretty awsome to have on the server
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Amazing.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
=Update=

Add and done:

Door Frieze

Window Frieze

Iron Fence

Iron Fence double

Iron Fence with top

Iron fence with top double

Wood Fence

Wood Fence Double

Arched Door Frame
The following 2 users Like THE ROCK's post:
  • GRiiM, Nevy
Looks good. It would be good if it is implemented in the game
Not bad m8. However, i don't think anyone add it to server. Atleast from all i made only few were wanted or i was just ignored so..

I like the idea m8
(11-19-2014, 07:45 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: Not bad m8. However, i don't think anyone add it to server. Atleast from all i made only few were wanted or i was just ignored so..

I like the idea m8

Thanks mate , anyway i may release them on huge pack in workshop for others Smile