Unban Request - Jos / STEAM_0:0:51778012
Your name: Jos

Your ban ID: 55842

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Spamming props to try and crash the server

Involved: Me and my friend ( rickgrimesxx )

Why we should unban you:
Well the server was already major lagging for some unknown reason, me and rickgrimes were attempting to build our cop outpost, I was spawning the needed props and then the server disconnected. When I came back online an Admin had banned me and I don't understand why my props crashed the server as I had no more than everyone else.

I have played on this server for hundreds of hours, I love it. There is no way that I would attempt to try and crash it on purpose, this was completely an accident.

(My brothers account "JakeLakerCowie" was also banned, again I have no idea why he was part of this as he wasn't even online.. )
You spammed several props which caused the server to crash. This isn't the first time that you've been reported to do this and with your ban history I see no reason as to why you should be unbanned.
I didn't crash the server on purpose, my ban history should not be relevant to this situation.
This was an accident, I have not been banned in close to a year.
I play by the rules every time I play on this server.
'Spamming' as you put it was not what happened. I was placing props down. The server crashed. Then I was banned.
Do you think I would purposely spam props when it obviously comes up in your admin command log.

I just believe this was an obvious accident and don't feel a lifetime ban is appropriate.
Approved.