Unban
Your name: [FL:RP] Rarity

Your ban ID: 55798

Banned by: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: Cannot seem to remember.

Why we should unban you: First of all, I was tired as hell... and had one hell of a sugar high. Due to that I forgot about the FearRP rules and... Okay, I know Preditor isn't going to unban me, so just perma ban me or unban me, I don't care which one you do. Just punish me with something that isn't a 24-hour ban.
[Image: LZEd8IJ.png]
If you're "high" on sugar or any other substance and too tired to follow rules, I don't see why you should get an unban.
(11-16-2014, 08:15 AM)Preditor Wrote: If you're "high" on sugar or any other substance and too tired to follow rules, I don't see why you should get an unban.

I fucking knew it. I bet you banned me because of my constant My Little Pony references too...
[Image: LZEd8IJ.png]
(11-16-2014, 08:18 AM)ThePhoenixGamer Wrote:
(11-16-2014, 08:15 AM)Preditor Wrote: If you're "high" on sugar or any other substance and too tired to follow rules, I don't see why you should get an unban.

I freaking knew it. I bet you banned me because of my constant My Little Pony references too...

Pony references..? I banned you because you were breaking fear rp. That has nothing to do with ponies. Now please tell me how this ban is unfair or it should be removed? Ignorance to follow the rules isn't a good reason to why you should be unbanned. And neither does the blaming game.
Denied.

You were well aware of the news, and if you are coming on FL not all the way there, that's your own fault. Not ours. You should have followed the rules and it wouldn't have came to this.