I miss all of you
Your name: ([FL:RP] Bin4ry)

Your ban ID: (20845,20831,55779)

Banned by: (Console, [FL] Ruxandra)

Reason: ("Doesn't want to be in a community full of idiots.", "Threatening to DDoS.", "Double Accounting to avoid ban")

Involved: (a (I don't actually remember))

Why we should unban you: (Its been nearly 3 years since i got perma banned for your server community. I have been thinking about making this for a long time now as i have really wanted to come back, I remember loving the atmosphere of the community and as of now i am tons more mature than i used to be in the old days (Used to be a massive minge here). I really hope you can give me 1 more chance and i promise i will play the server properly. I tried to alt account today to rejoin as i miss all of you soo much. If there is anything i can do to make you change your minds about the old me go ahead as i will do anything to be unbanned.

Thank you for reading this, Please understand how i feel about coming back (Playing properly, Not being a idiot etc))
With 17 bans and TOS breakage, I see no reason at all as to why you should be let back on our servers.

We have people claiming they've changed all the time, but this doesn't convince us. Some mistakes are too severe to forgive, and you've had too many mistakes.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(11-16-2014, 02:29 AM)Enzyme Wrote: With 17 bans and TOS breakage, I see no reason at all as to why you should be let back on our servers.

We have people claiming they've changed all the time, but this doesn't convince us. Some mistakes are too severe to forgive, and you've had too many mistakes.

How do you know that i have not changed though, I was 12 when i used to play here and now im 15 nearly 16

Compromise and let me have 1 more chance, If i slip up i get perma banned without unban request privileges
Bump i so badly want to play :c
It doesn't matter if you claim you've changed.

The matter is that your ban-record is too big and severe to be unbanned.
I don't see any reason as to why you should be unbanned at all.
You've done the damage, and it's too much to overlook.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
You've had your chances.

Denied.