Unban request - Senor Chang
Your name: Senor Chang

Your ban ID: 55746

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Car Theft

Involved: Me and Enzyme's Car

Why we should unban you: I was playing all day long on the fearless servers and I do love it. I've played in lots of situations and had certain jobs. I know you can lockpick a car and steal it and nobody ever told me you can't do it without a reason so there was a nice car standing around and it was unlocked so I thought: I'd pick my chance and joyride it and bring it back later. Now it seems it was the car of an admin and I didn't know you can't just steal it. *This can happen in real life situations to?* Anyways I got a 1 Day Ban and I think it's unfair as nobody ever told me it's not allowed and I didn't want to hard anybody with it as I was going to return in, Just wanted to check the speed of the car. I'm not a bad guy and I love to play on this server and 1 day is pretty long for me. I just passed my exams and now I really have nothing to do besides sitting in my chair doing pretty much nothing. Please take your consideration about un-banning me.

Yours sincerely,

Senor Chang
Also, When I do get unbanned, I'll go re-read the rules as I forgot some already
[Image: d9754fdf5cc315a75b99382716aa4a08.png]

As much as I know how much it sucks to be banned, you broke a clearly written rule.
I'm afraid bans aren't removed when they are valid (as this ban is). Your ban is only one day ban, and I hope you've learned something from the ban.
There's no excuse as to why one hasn't read through the rules, and it's your own responsibility to do so if you want to avoid a ban.

Denied.

The ban is valid. Player broke the rules and the rule is clearly written.
Please read the rules: http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator