Assassin's Creed: Unity...
Thumbs Down 
[Image: Zo6N6We.jpg]

Congratulations Ubisoft.
(No, I haven't bought it. This is one of the many bugs in the game.)

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Tandy
Well hello georgous!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Wood
10/10

[Image: IGN1-300x116.jpg]
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 2 users Like dig's post:
  • ArcHammer, HellShell
That's actually somewhat disturbing, ha
A more fitting signature. 
Can we not get a decent game on launch? Master Chief Collection (multiplayer problems), AC Unity (glaring glitches), Warlords of Draenor (unstable launch, connectivity and a DDoS attack), all launching with problems. I presume it's publishers shoving games out the door too early. My friends always get hyped up about Ubisoft games, AC Unity, Watch Dogs, the lot of them. I stand idly by and just wait, because I know ON LAUNCH at the very least there will be some glaring bugs or some other malfunction. Recently, the only game I've played that has been very stable on launch is Shadow of Mordor, and I applaud the devs for that, because it seems publishers and developers these days really are struggling with making a semi-decent game get released on launch.
I'm hoping Ubisoft didn't fuck up FC4.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
I've heard of the missing faces and boy they seem like the most disturbing glitches I've seen...
Regards,
aviator
Meh. I'd still bang.
10/10
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(11-14-2014, 08:27 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Meh. I'd still bang.
10/10

Elise is like 7 in that scene Cheese
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • ArcHammer
(11-14-2014, 05:39 PM)Devin Wrote: Can we not get a decent game on launch? Master Chief Collection (multiplayer problems), AC Unity (glaring glitches), Warlords of Draenor (unstable launch, connectivity and a DDoS attack), all launching with problems. I presume it's publishers shoving games out the door too early. My friends always get hyped up about Ubisoft games, AC Unity, Watch Dogs, the lot of them. I stand idly by and just wait, because I know ON LAUNCH at the very least there will be some glaring bugs or some other malfunction. Recently, the only game I've played that has been very stable on launch is Shadow of Mordor, and I applaud the devs for that, because it seems publishers and developers these days really are struggling with making a semi-decent game get released on launch.
I'm hoping Ubisoft didn't *** up FC4.

You forgot Fifa 15, just being a copy of the last one, and being buggy still, and UT not running on the PS4, also, just being overpriced.
Next gen horror