Shitty movie, shitty soundtrack.
>MRW i see a fangirl 

[Image: tumblr_n6grb83JMQ1sr3brno1_500.gif]
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
When does it come out? I can't wait to see it
RANT TIME!!!!!

The whole plot of the movie is terrible, now I was forced to watch the last one and it was never good, all I wanted to do was jump off a wall it was that bad. The idea that they have virtual tigers, ffs just why. And magical wasp sting cream come is just like... actually cereal. They only need one movie but all they want is money, no one has stopped and thought well surly this doesn't make any sense they only need the first one not all these other ones. I was going to see it but luckily it hadn't come out yet so I wasn't forced to like sleep for an hour and a half. How can you like this. How. Nothing makes sense! Has anyone actually heard of any of the actors, no. Neither have I. Sure the books maybe fine but when they make a film series that wrecks it. The only exception is Harry Potter. They actually spend time and MONEY! yes money into their film unlike the people who make The Hunger games. Harry Potter made sense, it was one long story but the Hunger Games just jumped around like a Kangaroo who was as high as a skyscraper!

In conclusion this film will cause millions of deaths as of pain and suffering. I think it should be an alternative to the electric chair.

I rest my case.
Didn't really like Hunger Games.
I enjoyed Battle Royale more and that's Japanese and 14 years old now.
I've seen The Hunger Games and I found it cool, is that strange as non-girl?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-12-2014, 08:28 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I've seen The Hunger Games and I found it cool, is that strange as non-girl?

[Image: 1493.gif]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • Tandy, Bowiii, Faustie, Jan
(11-12-2014, 08:14 PM)Sausage Roll Man Wrote:
RANT TIME!!!!!

The whole plot of the movie is terrible, now I was forced to watch the last one and it was never good, all I wanted to do was jump off a wall it was that bad. The idea that they have virtual tigers, ffs just why. And magical wasp sting cream come is just like... actually cereal. They only need one movie but all they want is money, no one has stopped and thought well surly this doesn't make any sense they only need the first one not all these other ones. I was going to see it but luckily it hadn't come out yet so I wasn't forced to like sleep for an hour and a half. How can you like this. How. Nothing makes sense! Has anyone actually heard of any of the actors, no. Neither have I. Sure the books maybe fine but when they make a film series that wrecks it. The only exception is Harry Potter. They actually spend time and MONEY! yes money into their film unlike the people who make The Hunger games. Harry Potter made sense, it was one long story but the Hunger Games just jumped around like a Kangaroo who was as high as a skyscraper!

In conclusion this film will cause millions of deaths as of pain and suffering. I think it should be an alternative to the electric chair.

I rest my case.

-They are Mutts - Capitol created creatures
-Tracker Jacker anti-venom, because if not, you wouldsuffer from severe hallucinations and, as beautifully demonstrated by that b*tch glimmer, possible death
-Mockingjay has an extremely detailed plot line in which the fandom would have their own rebellion if they missed certain parts out as they did with THG, where they causally skipped over the bit where PEETA'S LEG NEEDED AMPUTATION
-To say you have never heard of Jennifer Lawrence - X-Men (Mystique), Silver Linings Playbook (Tiffany), American Hustle (Rosalyn), or Josh Hutcherson - RV (Carl), Bridge to Terabithia (Jesse), Journey to the centre of the Earth (Sean) -  is quite frankly insulting to me. :3
-Have you read the books?

I rest my case, I can always fangirl about TFIOS, Maze Runner, TMI, Divergent or Teen wolf, if you prefer.

(11-12-2014, 05:22 PM)Laurenz Wrote: Enjoyed the books, movies were kinda eh.

I agree that Gary Ross (Director of The Hunger Games) missed the ball totally. But hey, Peeta was hawt af and Rue was too young, too gentle, and Katniss couldn't save her (I'm sorry) and she was so like aww

Francis Lawrence seemed to veer it off in the right direction. For a starters, Buttercup is finally the right colour.

(11-12-2014, 08:28 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I've seen The Hunger Games and I found it cool, is that strange as non-girl?

Yes. YES. Yes. Oh my god yes. Thank you, yes.