[Fangirl Incoming] MOCKINGJAY
(11-12-2014, 06:15 PM)Jan Wrote: Shitty movie, shitty soundtrack.

Read the books thank you goodbye

Heart

(11-13-2014, 10:20 AM)ThatGirlSurinaaaaa Wrote:
(11-12-2014, 06:15 PM)Jan Wrote: Shitty movie, shitty soundtrack.

Read the books thank you goodbye

Heart

I readed the books and watched movies. Book was average and film was s**t. Blame me please. Blame everyone for posting this hate post Sad
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • GRiiM
I like ponies?
Wait.. No, no! Stupid auto... God dammit!
No I'm cool
The hungergames is so EPIC! cant wait ! HYPE! Cheese really good movies :3 10/10
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(11-13-2014, 12:51 PM)Pinky Wrote: The hungergames is so EPIC! cant wait ! HYPE! Cheese really good movies :3 10/10

YAY PINKY

#favmod2k14 (many apologies, crow)

Eh, it's alright. Follows the usual Hollywood formula with releasing the final movie in multiple parts once they see the end of the money-wagon.

Spoiler :
Now, if you want to talk Jennifer Lawrence in her other big debut called The Fappening, that's a different story. I liked her better there.

The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Faustie, Victorinox
I'd rather see them make three elaborated and detailed movies instead of a 6 hours long movie or a 2 hour long movie with a lot of details skipped.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Safira
The first movie was pretty good in my opinion, but I didn't like the second one. The tense environment of the arena, the backstory and the clever little things are what made the Hunger Games mildly interesting to me, nothing else.
(11-13-2014, 02:09 PM)Victorinox Wrote: The first movie was pretty good in my opinion, but I didn't like the second one. The tense environment of the arena, the backstory and the clever little things are what made the Hunger Games mildly interesting to me, nothing else.

So what was it about Catching Fire which you didn't like?
Just curious.
Catching Fire is kind of the filling between The Hunger Games and Mockingjay; It's where, well, Fire starts catching.

Fire is catching, and if we burn, You burn with us, Biatches.