Ban Request
Name of player: Don't know his name 

SteamID: Don't know steam ID

Time in GMT: 16:08

Server: V2D

Summary: I was not there but as you can see this guy was prop blocked got shot when unarmed and cops failed. I know the guy was a minge but you don't block him in you post a BR and leave it as that or you will request an admin to come on the server and not take matters in there own hand and by doing that they broke another rule back seat administrating. Not posting a BR to be a dick just to point out that you can't do that to someone they should follow the rules because they are having ago at him for breaking the rules yet they are doing the same thing. 

Evidence: Link to a BR that was posted video is inside the BR. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=54329 
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor
Involved as i created the ban request in evidence

I will post a screencap of the cage w/ name of the man that made it when i get home from school
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
It was Tomoash, STEAM_0:0:56134140
[Image: xTIrsuO.png]
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
in his defence the guy was mass propkilling and we couldnt stop him.
(11-13-2014, 06:11 PM)Josharni Wrote: in his defence the guy was mass propkilling and we couldnt stop him.

He may of been but you don't take matters into your own hands and prop block him and shoot him. If anything you made it more worse by doing what you did I mean he may of been a doosh before hand but by trapping him it would of made him more angry.
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor
Report reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Due to the circumstances of this incident, no action will be taken against the accused.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team