BR on 3 people (VIDEO INCLUDED)
Exclamation 
Thread Title: Ban Request on <name>

Name of player: xIamNike, Mees and another unknown person

SteamID: I cannot find it as i don't have their full names and their names are not accurate. 

Time in GMT: about 3-4pm

Server[Image: sad.gif] V2P

Summary:
Mees: as a police, he RDM'd me and Linked Magic. Note link magic had a gun out as the reason was 'he had a gun out', he was the sargent, mees, so he killed him and me when i went to him. The president allowed linked a gun as he was working with the police.

xIamNike and his friend: They RDM me (which is not shown) but i started the recording as he i respawned, they killed a police randomly. 2v1. No reason at all. 

Evidence:[Image: sad.gif]

Video of both RDM's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P23jkuLqn...tube_gdata
First of all, why do you use music in a BR video? Upload the raw material.

Second of all, I saw my fellow police officer getiing attacted with a Deagle and a knife, I assumed the were all a thread to my fellow police officer. I can't do anything about you standing in that group.

Third of all, nobody told us, Linked was part of the gorvenment, we didn't know.
I forgot to change my job but i said to some sru do you need help they said yes but mees didnt know about it.
Mees accidentally killed me
(11-09-2014, 09:30 PM)LinkedMagic Wrote: I forgot to change my job but i said to some sru do you need help they said yes but mees didnt know about it.
Mees accidentally killed me

Indeed. 
Denied. Insufficient/manipulated evidence.