Ban Request on Freddy Fazbear
Name of player: Freddy Fazbear

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33865460

Time in GMT: Do not know, around 14:00-16:00

Server: V2d

Summary: A officer was at first team killing other police, And then he saw someone at BP (stuck in roof of the garage thingy)
And he just RDMed him. Not even thinking of letting him live for a second. He just killed him. Then he tazed another guy who was that guys friend. And thoose guys had nothing done.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/rIO81
Alot has happened since this BR. Freddy went on to propkill at least 20 ppl. I myself was killed 3 times and many others were killed more times. A crowd of 20 ppl followed him and were punching him til somebody made a makeshift jail for him with the words minge on it. We booed at him but nothing more. I said nothing but he targeted me and started to swear at me(im only 13) and here started the death threats like, I hope your whole family dies of heart attacks you f uck ing gay fu cki
ng *** go die, ill kill you, etc, and the disturbing thing is he is so much older than me. I have 10s of witnesses as practically the whole serve was booing him. THIS HAS TO BE A PERMA BAN.
(11-08-2014, 03:04 PM)Josharni Wrote: Alot has happened since this BR. Freddy went on to propkill at least 20 ppl. I myself was killed 3 times and many others were killed more times. A crowd of 20 ppl followed him and were punching him til somebody made a makeshift jail for him with the words minge on it. We booed at him but nothing more. I said nothing but he targeted me and started to swear at me(im only 13) and here started the death threats like, I hope your whole family dies of heart attacks you f uck ing gay fu cki
ng *** go die, ill kill you, etc, and the disturbing thing is he is so much older than me. I have 10s of witnesses as practically the whole serve was booing him. THIS HAS TO BE A PERMA BAN.

Regarding the (massive?) player disrespect i have posted a ban request HERE
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding random deathmatch.
Suspension will be applied for 5 days.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team