Gmod Problem
Ok so just now when i wanted to join the servers, my Gmod instantly crashed before it even got to the Facepunch loading screen bit. I tried starting it again. same problem, i made sure to verify the game cache and restart my PC and still the problem percists. 
The only error i get is a Generic hl2.exe has stopped working.  

I decided to test some other Source Engine games, and noticed that Half Life 2 shows the error: 
Failed to load launcher DLL: The specifief module could not be found.
(this is the same for all half liefe 2 games except for Lost Coast where a steam message showed up, i verified the integrity, and files were missing)

Another thing i noticed was TF2 complaining about missing a OBJ_DISPENSER.txt file however i assume it is unrelated.

At the moment i am checking through all my Games and hoping i might find something. 

Any ideas you might have would be greatly apreciated.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
I know this was quick but an update already: turns out there was a file missing of HL2 but it only realised after verifying HL2 lost coast. HLS now works fine. i only have prolems with Gmod (and tf2 but like i said im pretty sure its unrelated)
Ok well it seems to have fixed itself (no idea how, i did nothing...) ill keep this thread open for a while incase it starts playing up again because even though it started i somehow dont trust it very much.