Dual monitor problems (Off Topic)
So I've been trying for months now to get dual monitors. I've bought adapters and even a new Geforce GTX 650Ti graphics card so I can run dual monitors, but have had no results. Each monitor works perfectly on it's own, but plug both in and restart and they both go black screen on start up.

These are the two monitors:

http://www.cnet.com/products/dell-e151fp...onitor-15/

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-E173FP-Panel-...B0007LZH7S

I've done commands like Windows + P and hit extend, but it still is black. I've gone in Nvidia Control Panel and tried to detect the second monitor, but it only recognizes the main one. I've gone into Screen Resolution and tried to detect it there also, but it just won't detect!

Specs:

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 

Manufacturer: NVIDIA
          Chip type: GeForce GTX 650 Ti
           DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
     Display Memory: 4038 MB
   Dedicated Memory: 1990 MB
      Shared Memory: 2048 MB
       Current Mode: 1280 x 960 (32 bit) (60Hz)
       Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
      Monitor Model: DELL E173FP 

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
System Manufacturer: Acer
       System Model: Aspire M3970
          Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
             Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8172MB RAM
          Page File: 2226MB used, 14116MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Any help on the issue would be great. Sorry for having to post it here, but I'm desperate.  Sad
Install your GPU drivers again, what inputs are you using for your monitors to GPU?
I see they both use VGA use the DVI and HDMI inputs. If that don't work then I don't know what's wrong.
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor
(10-31-2014, 10:37 PM)mason12ben Wrote: Install your GPU drivers again, what inputs are you using for your monitors to GPU?
I see they both use VGA use the DVI and HDMI inputs. If that don't work then I don't know what's wrong.

I have 2 VGA monitors going into DV-I and DV-H. 
DV-H?? you have 3 slots vga dvi and hdmi
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor
Might be easier if you just plug one into HDMI (main) then your secondary into VGI, then you'll be able to use both.
Kind Regards,
Wood.