Just taking a break
As the title suggests, I am just taking a break from FL for a little bit.

Reasons:
  • Some RP situations stress me out alot, I mean that disconnect is always tempting when you are put on the spot but I manage to deal with it.
  • I am busy doing my A-Levels at the moment and I have noticed that I play too much CityRP, What can I say? It is addictive.
  • I am very annoyed at some of the people on the server, as in like people who act like an ass on here, so in such I do not want to talk to them. (No names are to mentioned)
  • Well you say [Semi-Serious]. I do agree in some ways but in the majority of ways no. Nothing is realistic, just the people who play on here. I had an interesting conversation to someone about, if your car runs out of fuel then you would want to push it to the nearest fuel station if it was not far away? Right? Nope it is against the rules.
  • I made a comment earlier that CityRP needs an overhaul as it is starting to show it's age. (I know the menu is looking nice in SoulRipper's thread) but still the map is starting to age.
  • The amount of times I have been CDM'd (It is mindblowing)
  • The amount of times I have been RDM'd (Still mindblowing)
  • Well I know the majority of the time I spend on here is as a cop but the times I have not been a cop, alot of people act like children, like. He's got a gun I telling the police and everyone and getting every single bloody officer to stop your RP because I am an annoying prick. Type of people. You just have to threaten them with a gun to get them to lets say P*ss off.
  • Putting down contra machines for them to be destroyed in the next 2 min by people prop climbing to look into windows and reporting contra to the police. Again about 4 police officers turn up every time, sometimes even SRU!
Bassically I am leaving as this does add stress ontop of your normal life. I did try to come on here to relax but I am questioning am I going to die in the next 30 min or get told to move out, or get my car stolen in broad daylight in a public space. I tried to RP but can't as these people stop you. I mean I could never get enough money as people use to run in my shop (when i did that RP) kill me and pick up my weapons, It really did take the biscuit. Once I even smashed my mouse against the floor. So to stop me from taking it any further I am leaving for now, and will debate about rejoining in the near future.

Good Bye,

Personally I will more than likely give it a month until the power of Fearless pulls me back.
The following 1 user Likes Leothetiger80's post:
  • Nevy
Goodbye!

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

I'm suprised that you choose what you do. Not as in you are just a guy which "rages" but as in many members that gets easily pisst off don't take breaks but continues. I have full respect for your opinion and i'm glad that you choose not to become even more annoyed.

Have a good one and hey... Cheers!
(11-06-2014, 07:35 PM)Leothetiger80 Wrote: [*]Well I know the majority of the time I spend on here is as a cop but the times I have not been a cop, alot of people act like children, like. He's got a gun I telling the police and everyone and getting every single bloody officer to stop your RP because I am an annoying prick. Type of people. You just have to threaten them with a gun to get them to lets say P*ss off.

I too love being a cop on the server but there's only so much you can handle in a session. Being a cop can be very stressful indeed, it's the job where you'll run into the most rule-breakers.

(11-06-2014, 07:35 PM)Leothetiger80 Wrote: [*]I am busy doing my A-Levels at the moment and I have noticed that I play too much CityRP, What can I say? It is addictive.

Your real life work should always come before gaming, good decision.

(11-06-2014, 07:35 PM)Leothetiger80 Wrote: [*]Well you say [Semi-Serious]. I do agree in some ways but in the majority of ways no. Nothing is realistic, just the people who play on here. I had an interesting conversation to someone about, if your car runs out of fuel then you would want to push it to the nearest fuel station if it was not far away? Right? Nope it is against the rules.

In this example, would you really want to see people doing this? How would you feel if a vehicle getting pushed by a road using a barrel was a common sight? It isn't what you would call RP acceptable.
The physgun is an OOC tool to be used for construction. Using it this way would result also in players being killed by people being careless. Now if there was for example a more RP friendly way of doing it with appropriate gameplay mechanics and animations then sure it could work, but there isn't.

Back onto the main topic though, goodbye for now and hopefully we'll see your return when you feel the time is right.
Goodbye and good luck!
Goodbye, and enjoy your break!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator