Absence for a week [poland]
Welcome in My lovely Country Poland <3
If you wan't to see me come to Brzeg Dolny its near Wroclaw 30km east.
Where you gonna stay ha ?

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

Have a good trip! Just make sure you read the rules for a goodbye thread next time. Enjoy Poland!
Have a good trip! I have also been in Poland, look forward to Krakow, its fucking lovelly. Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

(10-30-2014, 01:23 PM)Milythxd Wrote: Welcome in My lovely Country Poland <3
If you wan't to see me come to Brzeg Dolny its near Wroclaw 30km east.
Where you gonna stay ha ?
Smile nice to see  poland citizan Smile im going to be it poland a week but this is a school trip, if you want [nivsfadia [my instagram Smile]
(10-30-2014, 03:33 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: Have a good trip! I have also been in Poland, look forward to Krakow, its freaking lovelly. Smile

yeah i read about this city  Wink
Have a lovely trip ^.^
Visit beautiful City, Its Warsaw. He has more history more than You know. There is Nice museum called ,,Warsaw Uprising".
In the museum there are many things shown, as Germany invaded poland. To be honest I'm not a racist or discriminator, I do not like the Germans for what they did so many things to the poor children, the and many others. Worse were the Russians who had more murders to his credit than Germany. They were supposed to help but it helped that dropping bombs on schools, houses, hospitals. In this war took almost every inhabitant of Warsaw. Even the children tried to help the insurgents, they fought! but stayed killing ... Thats the end of history.

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

(10-31-2014, 04:23 PM)Milythxd Wrote: Visit beautiful City, Its Warsaw. He has more history more than You know. There is Nice museum called ,,Warsaw Uprising".
In the museum there are many things shown, as Germany invaded poland. To be honest I'm not a racist or discriminator, I do not like the Germans for what they did so many things to the poor children, the and many others. Worse were the Russians who had more murders to his credit than Germany. They were supposed to help but it helped that dropping bombs on schools, houses, hospitals. In this war took almost every inhabitant of Warsaw. Even the children tried to help the insurgents, they fought! but stayed killing ... Thats the end of history.

1 hour to my fly thx veary much mate i will pm you whan i comeback send you some pic Smile
The following 1 user Likes xFlash's post:
  • Profeat