Admin Abuse - [FL] Floodify
I know i said i was not going to post again but it seems like i have too.

Temar, you were not involved with this, i understand that from a staff perspective you feel like you need to, however you were not online during the time this happened so you would not have a thorough understanding of the situation.

I was not the one who started with the attitude, so please, if you are going to enter a thread, please do proper research before hand.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
You did though
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Asking somebody to fix their mistake is not a bad attitude, it's something that i would expect to be done, you unblacklisted me in game however permanent records a kept, and 3 extra blacklists on that are not something that people appreciate.
wannabe skid
I dont have logs at hand, but you said something provoking and i felt as if it was very defensive towards me. Again, it wasn't a mistake of bblacklisting you, it is still a rulebreakage.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Heading to bed, so won't comment
Kind Regards,
Floodify
See you.
wannabe skid
Case has come to a conclusion.

The comments that came from Floodify were in retaliation to an unneeded comment you made to begin with at the end of your request.

Quote:v33x [19:50:22] [FL:RP][F.I] Lionel Richtea (STEAM_0:0:62585515) said: @ Flood plese remove my blacklist from the recrods. I am not having a permanent mark foe your mistake.

Now Floodify should not have acted out regarding this derogatory statement and I have spoken to him and supplied reactions more proper for comments and such like this. We expect our staff team to be as professional as possible even if dealing with impolite and unnecessary comments.

This could have been avoided without this comment I have bolded and just asked nicely to remove the blacklist. And with what I have said above I am going to be closing this.

No abuse noted, but the administrator has been spoken too, and we hope that we deal with situations like this better in the future.