BR on [FL:RP] Ben Hilbert
Name of player
[FL:RP] Ben Hibert

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52278993

Time in GMT: 5:56 am

Server: v33x

Summary: I was arresting the player for punching a civilian when he called me a homophobic slur and changed jobs to avoid me. then says hes friends with enzyme so watch out. 

Evidence:

Him using a homophobic slur

[Image: RPB2Xix.jpg]

[Image: yh0hFJw.jpg]

[Image: LrfE4Nl.jpg]

And then hilariously says hes friends with enzyme, Enzyme you playa.

[Image: bu6Ik0Q.jpg]
I was in the parking lot when I saw him switch jobs while at gunpoint by Auston.
Fighting fires so you don't have to.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:5102768&b=13]
Ok first of all, I was punched for no reason so i punched paradox back. Then Austin Tried TO Arrest me and not him when he clearly saw the whole situation. Then he swore at me saying no ur a F**K**G Liar So i left the server immediatly. So i should not be banned He Should !
Yes.. I did change a job which i know is not allowed but he is not allowed to team up on me and blame me for everything that happens. And For the record i know i Said a homophobic slur to express my anger. I am deeply sorry for what i have done. But it's not fair when I have everyone Ganging up on me.
(Involved, was punched by him)

First of all, you were the only person to break rules.

Yes, I did punch you because you were screaming at me loudly over VOIP even after I asked you to be quiet and leave me alone.

Then, you punched me in full view of the officer.

Skip some time, and you end up breaking 3 rules. Auston never broke a rule, there is no rule against swearing in any chat except OOC.
lol
(10-28-2014, 06:10 AM)jipump Wrote: Ok first of all, I was punched for no reason so i punched paradox back. Then Austin Tried TO Arrest me and not him when he clearly saw the whole situation. Then he swore at me saying no ur a F**K**G Liar So i left the server immediatly. So i should not be banned He Should !

[Image: tumblr_lunocz3mMX1r24lq9o1_250.gif]

also like to point out my screenshots clearing show me saying "you're lieing to an officer" and no curse words where used.
And, By the way i was calling Auston Saying that the guy who puched me stole austins car and i was telling him that he stole the car.... and in reply to Auston u swore when i said he stole ur car.....
Approved.