Admin Abuse - [FL] Floodify
Richtea, I've repeated myself several times. I issued the blacklist because no one owned the door at the church and YOU had blocked the area off. Rock had explained the situation and I had understanding of that, but technically the blacklist is to stay as you blocked off the area and no one owned the doors at the time - which puts you in responsiblity of the rule.

I'm done explaning that, I've repeated myself enough and you are responsible for the area which you blocked off as YOU and only YOU were the one who placed down a dupe that blocked off that area.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
"I've explained the light and when you called in @ I came and removed it as it was not needed anymore and because it was visible (which it was not intended for)."

You made the light invisible, as my screenshots and you have already confirmed.

Lying in the courthouse leads to a forum ban right?

I could get a better reponse from a brick wall, it seems like you have a problem with accepting you made a mistake, everybody is human, humans make mistakes. Instead you seem to make life difficult by acting inappropriately when i asked you to repair said mistake.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
Ah, I thought I removed it - Pardon. I thought I removed it, because I didn't have any reason to keep it invisible as it was not even to be used.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The blacklist were removed pretty early in you conversation
id say if it wasnt for the attitude from you there would have been no problems
oh and stop going on about the invisible light there is nothing wrong with it.... as stated in my other post
At the end of the day, no matter how you respond, what you said was intended to be a threat. "Wait and see what happens" can only be perceived as a threat and has no other meaning. It is not defensive at all way at all. You punished me while afk and unable to defend my case instead of simply removing a prop. You had a floating and invisible light, this was not accidental as there is a huge difference between clicking "remover" and going to the colour tool and disabling opacity. You have lied in the courthouse - If that was me i would be issued a forum ban on the spot.

Also with your whole "being defensive" case, even if you were being defensive, which you were not. The example you were setting is, "Despite my high rank and respect that comes with it, i will not act like a role model, but instead i will treat this guy like s*it."
wannabe skid
Since when was it a floating and invisible camera? I quickly TPed to you and removed/colored tool it (I honestly can't remember, I made a mistake I guess) and Tped back and didn't think about it more. I don't see how I would even achieve on making it invisible since it wasn't in any use. And still, it wasn't a camera still.

I said you were acting all defensive like I had anything out for you or whatever, and I responded to you that if you want it like that it would be like that. I admit, my comment was a bit shady and could off been interpreted as a threat. But it wasn't intended as one, it was intended as to show to you that if you are having that attidute to me, then you'd get the same attitude back from me. I apologize for it looking like a threat, it wasn't supposed to be one and it wasn't my intention.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Not sure why i wrote Camera, it has been edited out of the comment and replaced with "light".

But like i said before, all i was asking is for the mistake that was made to be corrected, it needed to go no further than that, but then you sent the messages that as you have just admitted, seemed threatening. From there you can only expect things to escalate.

I'm hoping you see my logic with the dupe situation as while i was active in game all rules were adhered to, but while i was afk, somebody else sold a door, therefore i have no knowledge of it due to being afk. So you can imagine when i come back to messages via steam asking what i had been blacklisted for i would be mildly agitated.

The issue i have is not with you as an individual, it's just making the point how admins seem to be able to get away with rule infractions that players would get insta-banned for. I have no grudge against you and have no reason too.

Im starting to get bored of having to constantly stop RP to deal with this so reply as you may, other than that i will wait for an admin to deal with this.
wannabe skid
Evidently I did understand your logic, because I did revoke the blacklist. I saw it from your perspective, which is the sole reason for me revoking it.

I don't really see anything that would left nor you or me banned in this situation all in all, to be honest. Sure, I might of not been acting like a rolemodel or professional when I responded to your message that made me irritated (you saying I should fix my mistake etc, not the part where you said that I should remove it from the record), but it really isn't ban-able I'd say. But just for the sake of it - I am sorry if you felt as if I was threatining you, not my attention to make it look like one nor make you feel like you were threatened, I was only implying that if you were to give me that attidute, then you would receive it back from me as well.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
the thing is the admin already knew it was a mistake as he had already been informed and had already unblacklisted you
there is no need to rush removal from record is there which has to be done on the website
but instead of simple talking normal to flood and asking about it, you started with the attitude which made things alot worse

overall you was in the wrong for your uncalled for attitude that started it all