Can i have an unban.
Your name: (Sidney_NL)

Your ban ID: (34700)

Banned by: ([FL] DoomDude1)

Reason: (Proppushing his buddy, contraband in an illegal base)

Involved: (I was involved, Jemo(the buddy i was proppushing) And DoomDude1 as admin.)

Why we should unban you: (I acctually don't know where to start but, I was banned from you servers 2 years ago for proppushing my buddy and having printers somewhere where u have too propclimb for(doomforting). But this were not even my printers it were the printers of my buddy that i was proppushing,
I get that i was wrong about proppushing my buddy so he wont get kicked but i weren't even my printers. I got banned for doing this more than 4 years....
I am 17 now and i still love playing garry's mod. I would really love it if u could unban me.

Your sincerely, Sidney)

PS: i am sending this from my new account because i can't get on my old on my old one is: Sidney: STEAM_0:1:50905166 and my new one is Sidney_NL: STEAM_0:1:79287653
It was your 11th ban. You clearly can't learn from your mistakes and I fail to see why you should come back.
I agree with Doom on this one. You've blown your chances in my opinion.
I don't see a reason as to why you should be unbanned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(10-22-2014, 10:08 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: It was your 11th ban. You clearly can't learn from your mistakes and I fail to see why you should come back.

Best Doomdude,

I get that i was wrong, but at first u banned me for 2 things where 1 of those wasn't even true,
And second the ban was 2 years ago and i still play on gmod roleplay servers.
i think i learned allot in those 2 years. i would love it if u would give me one more chance.
I won't screw it up. I still think FearlessRP is the best gmod roleplaying server there is.
and i would love to play on the server again.

Your sincerely, Sidney
You've had enough chances.

Denied.