UnBan
Exclamation 
Your name: Legend

Your ban ID: 55030

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: Racism

Involved: -

Why we should unban you.- Im so sorry for my brother action about what he did last night I didn't knew that he would break the rules and i should have never let him touch my computer and im also sorry if he manage to offend you. I know he was fooling around with gmod but I didnt know that he went on Fearless. I saw the banned time i was angry at him i know my mom didnt raised us that way to talk to other people but i was hopping that you can lower my ban time or unban me. I do love fearless rp and i love to play more of but thanks to my brother i cant so please if you can lower my ban time or unban that would be great and im also sorry if he manage to offend [FL] Fultz ,admins,and any other players around him.

Thanks For reading this
- Legend
You're account is your responsibility.

He was running around calling people the "N" word so I pm'ed him asking him to stop and he replied.

Quote:v33x [05:50:39] Legend (STEAM_0:1:47237156) said: /pm Droga *** SHUT THE FUCK UP

I see no reason why this should be an unban or even shortened.
Ok so that's what he said im so sorry for his action i understand that its my account and its my responsibility but i shouldn't be punish for that long for what he have done im hopping that maybe there a way you can lower my ban time. If there no other way you can lower it then im sorry for his action.
Im sorry, but allowing him to play on your account means you are accepting any potential issues he comes across. This one being a big issue going around calling people racial slurs and all capsing it at me whenever I ask him to stop.

I cannot shorten it due to this. Denied. Ban is valid.