BR | K.S.
Name of player: K.S.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37831711

Time in GMT: 18:10

Server: v2d

Summary: So i was in the offices protecting it as a rebel when a team of SRU came up the elevator ( K.S. and more) hiding behind around 3 unarmed citizens (so my friend and i could not engage) until he pop round the citizen and shot at us, the citizens should not of even been in the raid. 

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmXdGC0J...e=youtu.be
[Image: high-5.png]
1 The Citizen was an F.B.I. agent.
2 Why did you keep saying you had no guns on you when you had?
3 You pointed a gun to the elevator. What we should do?
4 You forgot to say that if you and your friend runned into the offices as heavily armed.
(i was part of the SRU)
(10-20-2014, 07:17 PM)C4pt4inSp0ng3 Wrote: 1 The Citizen was an F.B.I. agent.
2 Why did you keep saying you had no guns on you when you had?
3 You pointed a gun to the elevator. What we should do?
4 You forgot to say that if you and your friend runned into the offices as heavily armed.
(i was part of the SRU)

Still cant use a unarmed man as cover.
It's not my problem if he came with us. As i remember no one told him to come up as unarmed and the F.B.I. helped out the FART(SRU) so they got the permission to come with us.
(10-20-2014, 07:48 PM)C4pt4inSp0ng3 Wrote: It's not my problem if he came with us. As i remember no one told him to come up as unarmed and the F.B.I. helped out the FART(SRU) so they got the permission to come with us
So I was just supposed to shoot a unarmed man? No.. You blatantly used him as cover then popped out and shot at us.
It was a raid, you could've shot everyone in the elevator without a second thought, we lied to you so you would not shoot so we can spread out and shoot you.
I wasn't used him as a cover. The elevator only has one exit so i can't do anything with a guy in front of me. I needed to go after him because he was in my way. It wasn't my plan and i was simply just a part of the raid because i saw u guys ran into the offices with guns.
As a government official you would not use unarmed men as "meat shields" as you value their life.

Approved.