[UNOFFICIAL] Beltran Leyva Mafia
(10-26-2014, 10:08 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Oh grow up.

Don't try to start arguments.

The following 9 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Nacreas, Floodify, Wood, ArcHammer, ousmN, Profeat, NotSep, Link, NightHawkd
Good luck!

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

(10-26-2014, 10:25 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(10-26-2014, 10:08 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Oh grow up.

Says you? I'm sorry, but there is such a thing as a clan war. If you do not think this is roleplay then perhaps you should take a look at this thread here...
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=48349

I think what he was getting at is it seems they have no RP real authority to do this, clan wars are for actions against clans with intent to cause damage, this is more a criminal clan doing criminal things to the city itself with now two clans threatening war against a group for doing what their supposed to be doing "Within their RP type"
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Labrador, Kai
Their 'rp type' breaks several EvoCity laws, peace laws and often involve deaths. They've also been attacking other clans, so no, it is their fault.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Are their "attacks" an order, as in "Target the SAA or Estleback" or a byproduct of their normal crimes and members of the groups are by chance caught up in it?

If its merly a byproduct then they have no authority, as neither clan is infact the government, they cannot target them directly for actions taken against the population of the city, at least not via a war.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 3 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Weecow, Labrador, Kai
We have not attacked "SAA or Estleback" at ALL, the only harm we caused to "SAA & Estleback" that I recall is some miss fire shots making contact with their base (infront of ours) as we were being raided.Other then that there has been no "attacks".
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
I say this in no offense but in my opinion this looks like a minge clan I would reduce the amount of pictures of you killing people/committing crimes and post some pictures of you doing business like a real Mafia would- bribing government officials, protection ring like take a picture of you lot protecting a business & keep all crimes secret/behind scenes.

other than that I like your description.
The pictures look great. They show Buisiness and to  fear the this mafia organisation.
And I like the weed pictures :p

But  be carefull with missfires :X

The SAA base walls are expansive and damage costs alot.
And we have pro's who  build the walls  brick by brick.

***Lucas 'Hostage' Andrew helps the pro's to fill the bullet holes.
Couldn't have said better then you have Hostage, thanks.

I like the weed pictures too Wink

And i know i we must be careful when we shoot we just dint have that much time, we
were being raided by the entire police force, anyway you guys could of asked for money to fix the walls
as you could probably tell money is not our biggest problem.

---------------------------------------------
Oh and organization*
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]

War declaration

Due to recent conflicts with Beltran Leyva Mafia, Estleback Corporation and The Shadow Associates Agency have come to the agreement that war is required to ensure the security and safety of Evocity and its citizens. Beltran Leyva Mafia has failed to respond to Resolution 152 and our warnings, and have continued to engage in hostile activities, such as taking hostage several law-enforcement personnel, endangering civilian lives and killing of Estleback Corporation and The Shadow Associates Agency officials.

Estleback Corporation and The Shadow Associates Agency are hereby declaring war upon Beltran Leyva Mafia.

Estleback Corporation and The Shadow Associates Agency are working together to end this threat once and for all. We are willing to offer them the chance to surrender to avoid blood shed, however, if this can not be done we are willing to take any action necessary against Beltran Leyva Mafia to ensure that they will pay for their hostile actions and secure the lifes of EvoCity citizens.

-------------------------------------------

Current Representatives:

Estleback Corporation - Floodify
S.A.A. - Enzyme

Clans Involved in the War:

> Estleback Corporation
> The Shadow Associate Agency
> The Beltran Leyva Mafia

Additional Notes:

We ask for everyone to read up on the clan war rules to avoid any confusion. Additionally, any concerns regarding this war can be appointed to either Enzyme or Floodify.  Clan War Rules can be found here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=48349
The following 8 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Theomenz, Nacreas, Faustie, ArcHammer, Obay, ousmN, MysteriaParade, Dark Shadowfall