[UNOFFICIAL] Beltran Leyva Mafia
Good luck guys with clan.

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

(10-22-2014, 12:16 PM)Kayak Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Kayak (sometimes leaf, leafyy, or variant thereof)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43015972

Time Zone: GMT+1 (Germany)

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: 350~

Bans On The Server: 6 (unforunately)

In-Game Name: Armin Schmidt

What Can You Bring To us?: Someone great with weapons and critical thinking.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: My and my bud Kai are virtually unstoppable together. We've done 100s of hours worth of RP together and would function as one of the best pairings in the clan IMHO.

References We Can Contact: Kai (assuming you mean references within the clan that could vouch for me)

Activity on FL (1-10): 8~, I'm on daily, sometimes for an hour or two minimum. Again, when I'm with Kai it could last up to 4-5 hours straight.

Miscellaneous: I personally believe my critical thinking and logical thinking would be a great asset. I've definitely made some bad decisions before, but unfortunately that's in the past.

If you're interested in my Steam profile to see what other games I've played, here it is - http://steamcommunity.com/id/leafyy/

I've got roughly 2000 hours in TF2, and nearly 200 in CS games (which all the guns are based off of obviously). 

Your application has been reviewed and
ACCEPTED! due to Kai 
being a long time trusted member
and confirming that you have what it takes
to be a Leyva! Welcome buddy.

Add me on steam - DrunkPuto 
and meet in ingame to set you up!
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]

Estleback Corporation Governance
Shadow Associates Agency Council

Resolution 152 (2014)

Adopted by the Estleback Corporation Governance and the Shadow Associates Agency Council, on 25 October 2014

The Governance and the Council,

Emphasizing the important of the stability and security of Evocity for the people of Evocity, the region, the local businesses, and the international community,

Expressing grave concern at the current security situation in Evocity as a result of numerous hostile actions carried about by the illegal organisation Beltryn Levya Mafia, involving a steep escalation of attacks, police and civilian casualties including unarmed combatants, the displacement of several dozen civilians from their homes, numerous counts of possessing and purchasing illegal contraband, the possession of illegal firearms, heavy property damage, and taking hostage numerous police officers and an Estleback Corporation Agent,

Condemning the hostile actions by the Beltryn Levya Mafia, which have led to civilian panic, incited panic in Evocity, violated numerous laws, and cost large sums in emergency operations by police forces, Estleback forces, and S.A.A. forces,

Recognizing the efforts of the Evocity Police Department, Evocity Fire And Rescue Department, Estleback Corporation, and S.A.A. in their role in recent emergency operations against Beltryn Levya Mafia,

Reaffirming the importance of the stability and security of Evocity,

1.    Decides that Beltryn Levya Mafia is now officially an illegal organization, who pose a grave threat to the stability and security of Evocity and its citizens,

2.    Demands that Beltryn Levya Mafia immediately cease and desist all illegal and hostile activities,

3.    Demands that Beltryn Levya Mafia disarm immediately, and provide evidence of having done so,

4.    Demands the Beltryn Levya Mafia pay reparations for their illegal and hostile activities,

5.    Recognizes that if Beltryn Levya Mafia does not cease and desist all illegal and hostile activities, offensive action must be taken against them in order to defend the stability and security of Evocity and its citizens,

6.    Expresses its intention to participate in taking offensive action against Beltryn Levya Mafia if they do not immediately follow the terms of this resolution and follow our demands;

7.    Decides to remain seized of the matter.

Official Warning Thread
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 12 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Enzyme, Link, GhostRider, DoomDude1, ArcHammer, Nacreas, Nexus, General Rickets, Zan, ousmN, NotSep, Nyander
Beltran Leyva.

Subject:High Growing Threats.

To:S.S.A & Estleback corp.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The Beltran Leyva Has taken your advice to cease in concern,we are currently holding a meeting about this.

The beltran leyva will take into considerations your demands,we will try our best to lower crimes and deaths but some deaths are uneditable.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Friendly tip: the maximum fines that you can ever be forced to pay are up to $2000. Reference: soulripper

Cheers.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Floodify
How does this come to topic Toxic?
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
I love the utter un realism this Is, Both private organisations making an illegal war, Kay well played have fun the stupidness Is real.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(10-26-2014, 05:41 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: I love the utter un realism this Is, Both private organisations making an illegal war, Kay well played have fun the stupidness Is real.

That was barely readable.
The following 3 users Like Kayak's post:
  • SirCrow, Floodify, NotSep
Oh grow up.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(10-26-2014, 10:08 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Oh grow up.

Says you? I'm sorry, but there is such a thing as a clan war. If you do not think this is roleplay then perhaps you should take a look at this thread here...
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=48349

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 2 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • EthanArcher, ousmN